Birthday Audio Message for Mika?

violet_sky

Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?

• Yes, all MFC members joined to the project may listen
    • No, my message is for Mika only

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TAKE A LOOK!!!

Mika birthday messages...thank you

Body: I want to say thank you for the totally incredible gift that so many of you made for me and to those who put it all together. I was completely surprised to find your massive box in my dressing room at V this weekend. The amount of work put in and the standard of all you drawings, cuttings and designs amazed me. I am really touched by what all of you at MFC have done and want you to know that in no way is it unnoticed or unappreciated. Thank you so much again. Definitely the best birthday gift I've ever received. Am writing up a newsletter to let you all know what's been going on and some of our plans for the next few weeks. So keep posted.

Thank you again and all my love

Mika

Ioana did it first!!! :bleh:

I thaught I wasn't seing well when I saw it on the bulletin board :naughty:

Why? Didn't you think he would say thank you?

He knows how to behave. :biggrin2:

Yet I have to say it really made me happy to read that. Really.

And sad.

:mf_rosetinted:

Why? Didn't you think he would say thank you?

He knows how to behave. :biggrin2:

Yet I have to say it really made me happy to read that. Really.

And sad.

:mf_rosetinted:

no that

I know he is a gentleman

I just couldn't belive the confirmation came so soon

now let's push fros some feedback for each message :roftl:

why sad V?

no that

I know he is a gentleman

I just couldn't belive the confirmation came so soon

now let's push fros some feedback for each message :roftl:

why sad V?

...feedback for each message - lol, you know what that means: no gigs until Easter 2008 :wink2:

... and why sad? I don't know. :blink:

...feedback for each message - lol, you know what that means: no gigs until Easter 2008 :wink2:

aren't we the best? He'll never get bored with us? :roftl: :roftl:

ok,confusing sadness,here's a hug *hugs Violet tight*

Maybe because this means the whole project is over? You have invested a lot of time and effort in it, so knowing he got it at last makes you (us all) really happy, but a bit sad at the same time because it's an end. *just wondering* Anyways, here's a huge hug just for you to warm you up a little:huglove: :huglove:

Yay, my myspace works again :yay:

Did anybody of you reply to the bulletin?

aren't we the best? He'll never get bored with us?

ok,confusing sadness,here's a hug *hugs Violet tight*

Ah, thank you, now it's better :original:

Maybe because this means the whole project is over? You have invested a lot of time and effort in it, so knowing he got it at last makes you (us all) really happy, but a bit sad at the same time because it's an end. *just wondering* Anyways, here's a huge hug just for you to warm you up a little :huglove:

Yes I think you're right, that message somehow puts an end to all of it - after all it was months of anticipation - lol and I had some kind of motivation peak.

Haha, thank you for your hugs *hugs everybody back* :huglove:

This is all so exciting! :) I wonder what he thought of all of our silly messages? :D

Yours weren't silly.... but mine *ducks* :blush-anim-cl:

When you reply to the bulletin does it just send a message to the person that sent the bulletin?

Yes I think so Hannah, I have replied to bulletins before and those answers were not shown officially

I also replied to that special one today :wub2:

Oh violet sky, we'd love that. I never heard it in the first place actually. YAY!

Just look a few posts above and click the pic - it's only the messages of those who feel comfortable sharing their message with people other than the one and only you know who I mean...(less than half of the total messages - oh God, just noticed mine is totally embarrassing :bleh: I'll go and hide somewhere...):wink2:

Just look a few posts above and click the pic - it's only the messages of those who feel comfortable sharing their message with people other than the one and only you know who I mean...(less than half of the total messages - oh God, just noticed mine is totally embarrassing :bleh: I'll go and hide somewhere...):wink2:

I can't hear it but i'll be home soon