Birthday Audio Message for Mika?

violet_sky

Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?

• Yes, all MFC members joined to the project may listen
    • No, my message is for Mika only

The idea with the video is not bad, but I think that we should do the audio, cause it's muce more simple. (it's already hard to enough to hear my voice so it'd be even harder to see myself:naughty: )

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have done mine already - it was pretty much of a spontaneous idea and I had to laugh while talking... but I don't sing - LOL ...I leave that to the talented people for I really don't want Mika to get an earache and cancel gigs because of that.... Not on his birthday :wink2:

Thanks, Droopsy, Hannah and harabel (muchas gracias!:wink2: ) for your files. :thumb_yello:

Gracias a ti! :wink2: Thanks a lot!

Come on, sing in the audio! (I did it after trying a million times! I'm a little embarrassed now I'm thinking of it... :blush-anim-cl: )

Gracias a ti! :wink2: Thanks a lot!

Come on, sing in the audio! (I did it after trying a million times! I'm a little embarrassed now I'm thinking of it... :blush-anim-cl: )

@harabel: Please DON'T be embarrassed. There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON for that, you did it GREAT !!! :thumb_yello:

@Beckar: PMed you :wink2:

I need a decent mic! Oh and i sort of realised my voice sounds like a 5 year old on the radio, i hope it comes out better on this! how long again.....20 seconds?

Yes, about 20 seconds. Don't worry about your voice, I'm sure it doesn't really sound like a 5-year old - but IF it does (what I still doubt LOL) you could do Zuleika's part in the Lollipop song :biggrin2:

I'm going to do mine on friday...that's not too late, is it? I won't be able to do it before that, 'cause I don't have a mic.

I'm a bit worried about my voice as well, but OK.:biggrin2: Now I just have to figure out what to say.

Okay, here's what you have to do to participate:

Post here that you want to be in...

then you'll get my email addy by PM.

Record your audio message and keep in mind that it must not be longer than about 20 seconds.

Don't forget to mention your ID in this forum! (You never know...:bleh: )

Send your file to me (preferably as wav or mp3 file)

but make sure to keep a backup copy (seriously -again: you never know :bleh: )

I will try to put it all together and get it back to avoca so she can give it to Mika together with the card collection and the shirt mentioned in the official birthday present thread.

I don't know yet about the deadline but so far I'd say let's take end of June.

violet, you keep changing avies and every time they are greater and greater! :mf_rosetinted:

I'm still in, honey, but my message will probably come later on, still in time for deadline. now I cannot work out properly what i wanna say in the message and don't have much tme to work on it. this is just a little update. :wink2:

cheers!

violet, you keep changing avies and every time they are greater and greater! :mf_rosetinted:

I'm still in, honey, but my message will probably come later on, still in time for deadline. now I cannot work out properly what i wanna say in the message and don't have much tme to work on it. this is just a little update. :wink2:

cheers!

Take your time avoca, I'm sure it'll be great!

And for my avatars....:naughty: I reckon you haven't seen my night-mode avi yet :naughty:

Take your time avoca, I'm sure it'll be great!

And for my avatars....:naughty: I reckon you haven't seen my night-mode avi yet :naughty:

I have seen it! so did it make you have wonderful dreams??:naughty:

but I agree you always have the best avies :wub2: