Birthday Audio Message for Mika?

violet_sky

Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?

• Yes, all MFC members joined to the project may listen
    • No, my message is for Mika only

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so i downloaded it and after a long painful few minutes lol, i got it to play with Quicktime player. hope you get it and it plays. *crosses fingers and toes* OMM i think i like to humiliate myself so i sang at the end LOL i hope he (or u guys) don't die laughing at me :blush-anim-cl: lol. *sigh* LOL* How humiliating, but i dunno i just wanted to do that LOL, i guess i'm crazy like that :insane: Hope you like it though!!

i'm anxiously waiting here to see if u got it!!! LOL!!! i've got what...6 more hrs here till midnight so yeah :) I'll be waiting LOL. OOO YAY i'm a mika groupie LOL!! Now noticed the change.

Kavi, I just received your mail, your message made me smile, it's truly cute and your giggle is so much like Mika's :biggrin2:

It is a amr file but have no fear, as I could open it I will also find a way to convert and edit it with the others :thumb_yello:

oh thank you lol...my friends actually laugh at me when i laugh cause i'm so random (can't think of a better word) lol i couldn't help myself my mind was racing when i did it...i just remember one of Mika's quote "being mad enough to want to do it really" :) Glad u liked it!

ohh just curious. u know how the b-day card project, when it's complete, they are posting pics of all the pages...are you guys gonna do the same with the audio?? it would be fun...embarrassing...but fun.

eheh :blush-anim-cl: nope...i did :bleh:

oh ok cool. i read somewhere on this site that, i can't remember who (sorry!!), said that mika is the cause for global warming. so on my msn i said "latest research by mikanites show that mika is the leading cause of global warming" and ppl wanna know if i'm karazy lol...thanks for MFC where i feel normal and at home. People outside just don't get us...or me with my mikaness lol.

blimey I am still missing so many things on this site it's jsut sooo big a place and I can never keep up with all the news and latest stuff, takes me all me time to wade thru the 84 emails I got from this site yesterday :blink:

But YEAH i'm up for this, just remind me what where when and how plz thanks

oh ok cool. i read somewhere on this site that, i can't remember who (sorry!!), said that mika is the cause for global warming. so on my msn i said "latest research by mikanites show that mika is the leading cause of global warming" and ppl wanna know if i'm karazy lol...thanks for MFC where i feel normal and at home. People outside just don't get us...or me with my mikaness lol.

ohkaaay...now that was unexpected :blink:

didnt Global Warming start waaay before Mika?? :blink:

or is it just me and that "quote" i did xD

I like that idea!!!!!

but if not...can I be in on this one?

ooo yeah this idea is even better, a video card but I am such a hideous old bat I will have to be in cognito again ha ha

(don't want my Mika to have nightmares do I.)

LOL, that was me blaming Mika for all upcoming climate desasters...

...but we ARE normal, aren't we? :shocked:

We are the normal people :insane:

ohkaaay...now that was unexpected :blink:

didnt Global Warming start waaay before Mika?? :blink:

or is it just me and that "quote" i did xD

ohh ok. lol i know i'm just all crazy i dunno. made sense at the time.

ouu i said he was the leading cause (not necessarily d first/only cause) *sigh i can't think straight right now. made sense at the time though for some weird reason.

LOL, that was me blaming Mika for all upcoming climate desasters...

...but we ARE normal, aren't we? :shocked:

We are the normal people :insane:

lo:mfr_lol: l YES we ARE normal people...just on Mikanet it seems.