Birthday Audio Message for Mika?

violet_sky

Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?

• Yes, all MFC members joined to the project may listen
    • No, my message is for Mika only

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mine seems to make a terrible buzzy noise I tried to do it 4 times yesterday and hey all sounded the same and I don't know how to fix it, I may have to make it on my mobile phone and upload it to pc.

Violet, i'd like to be in....i only have to manage technology! but i hope i can sort it (with a little help from my friends....that is not LSD but Mirtilla and Esperia!!! :roftl: :roftl: )

thanks for pming me!

I have been trying to sing happy birthday, but when I sung it it took up almost all of the 20 seconds:roftl:

I'd recommend to sing faster, then... LOL :roftl:

(just don't forget to say who you are - at least the forum ID so that Mr. Mika can judge about the degree of insanity of his felicitators... :lmao:)

I have been trying to sing happy birthday, but when I sung it it took up almost all of the 20 seconds:roftl:

hehe..:naughty:

I just kept my message short and simple.. only about 11 seconds..If I'd had to tell all I'd want to... I demand to see him in person for that!!:mf_rosetinted:

I'd recommend to sing faster, then... LOL :roftl:

(just don't forget to say who you are - at least the forum ID so that Mr. Mika can judge about the degree of insanity of his felicitators... :lmao:)

LOL! ohkii!! hahaha

Ill sing faster!!!

At least Mika would know how that song goes in my card :roftl: :roftl: