isnt mika just so cute?

pink minx

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw a thing on youtube of mika in a mask and he said that he was wearing stolen jewely and he said he was also wearing womens underwear do u think this is true?

or do u think he was drunk ? because he was acting a bit wierd.

but i am 99 percent sure it was mika hae a look on youtube and try to find it if you do tell me do you think it is mika?

why dont' you come to mikaville? it's a great place. we're currently in teh middle of designing it , so if you become a resident now, you can have a say in how the town looks ( we're plotting a map) and designs your own house and area! it's a second life based entirely around mika!

i love mika so much he is so cute and i dont think that he is gay does any one know if mika is gay i really hope he is not coz i am in love with him and my dream is to meet him one day on my own with non of his other fans or with any guards or with his manager or any one else but i need to know

IS MIKA GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????????????????????

First off, welcome at the MFC. Second, this topic is a no-go:wink2: Read the forums and you'll understand why...

i saw a thing on youtube of mika in a mask and he said that he was wearing stolen jewely and he said he was also wearing womens underwear do u think this is true?

or do u think he was drunk ? because he was acting a bit wierd.

but i am 99 percent sure it was mika hae a look on youtube and try to find it if you do tell me do you think it is mika?

That's our boy:naughty: Drunk probably:blush-anim-cl: