Mika's Free Outdoor Concert

crazybusiness

i should b talking to my friend tonight...i think she allready got her tix... ill ask her when she will b in NY :)

ph no...where do i get tickets..wait i thought it said it was free...hmm, what ever it is ill have to get on that.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait what whoa?

Do you just show up? Man I will be there!

i think u just show up? hmm its probably like outside...for ppl in the street? :)

i think u just show up? hmm its probably like outside...for ppl in the street? :)

well gma concert series is kinda big, i watch gma in the mornings and ive always wanted to go to a concert, but now i will get to ahhhh

Gosh, I bet you'll have to start queing at like, 5 am though... Well I will do it!!!

Well, I did some surfing around the internet...seems like a good (albeit early) time to line up is 6 am or so... Though, we are MFC-ers, so I'm sure we'll all be there earlier.

Well, I did some surfing around the internet...seems like a good (albeit early) time to line up is 6 am or so... Though, we are MFC-ers, so I'm sure we'll all be there earlier.

Thanks for the research! I actually live in Jersey, so I guess I won't sleep much...

--Jack

Oh dear...lining up might start around 6:00???

It take me 3 and 1/2 hrs to get there and i don't have the money to stay in a hotel...

Man me and my sister are going to have to leave from home at like 2:30am!!!

Oh well, it'll be worth it!

It take me 3 and 1/2 hrs to get there and i don't have the money to stay in a hotel...

Gosh--that's ridiculously early! Maybe you could check out some of the hotels right outside Manhattan...they're much cheaper. If you don't mind a disgusting room, you can probably stay somewhere for $40 or so. Good luck!

It's times like these that I love living on the isolated, sickeningly pretentious Long Island. Ok, I guess I'll never love living on Long Island...but I do love being a train ride away from Manhattan (or a 40 minute car ride, barring traffic!). MM...two Mika shows in one summer...can we say mikagasm? :wub2:

Posted on U.S. MikaSounds today:

FREE Outdoor Concert!!! GMA

05/21/2007

Join in the fun for a free outdoor concert!! MIKA confirmed to perform live on GOOD MORNING AMERICA (ABC-TV) Friday, August 10 Bryant Park, New York City (6th Ave between 40th & 42nd ) Concert begins at 8:30am

*sobs* So far awayyy :P I'll be watching from the television

sounds pretty sweet!!!! i live in boston but i could take a bus/train down to NY esp if its free =D

I went last summer and it was ok..only got to hear 3 songs by the artist so it wasn't too much of a concert.

We stayed at a hostel for $25 a night and it was actually really cute and fun, no bugs, dorm style!!

Wish I could come to NYC for this..I will be visiting Virginia in August but its still quite a ways from NY.. :thumbdown:

How about we in the UK all get a flight over and just camp out!!

Shame its over in the US but we did have him for the video shoot etc for those who went it was better than any free gig :crybaby:

You never know he might play Wembley free for us next year-we can live in hope!! xx

are you taking mass transit, because its next to impossible finding parking in the city, there are garages, but if your gunna use a garage try and find one near by