Mika's Free Outdoor Concert

crazybusiness

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg i'm going to new york for the first time in august! aah gotta make sure it's before the tenth then i got to persuade the parents to take me to see mika instead of sightseeing :naughty:

OMG I AM GOING TO BEG MY PARENTS SO MUCH

i really doubt they'll take me though because they are already driving me 7 hours to see him in Chicago on the 11th... maybe... just maybe

hopefully she'll have so much fun at the chicago show that we will HAVE to go to it. I NEED TO GO to this show.

omg`

this is why i love living in New York.<3

will absolutley be there no matter what.

Mika show number 3! eeeeeeeeeeee!

omg TOTALLY AGREE!

first borders, next is nokia theatre, then that!

kick ass summer/year!

where you at borders?? wasn't it amazing! :D

I was @ the signing! And Gramercy...and I'll be @ Nokia and the Good Morning America shows, I'm sure!!

Anyway... has anyone ever been to a GMA show? Like...what time are people able to get into the park, what time do you suggest getting there, how's the visibility of the stage?? :mf_rosetinted: Thanks in advance!

I think thats when I start 7th grade but f**k school. Thankfully I live in Philly and it would be great for me to go because it would be my first concert type thingy. So the mom beging starts very very soon. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*dancing wierdly and happily*EEEEEEEE!

omg TOTALLY AGREE!

kick ass summer/year!

Nope, wasn't at borders, i had school unfortunatley.

But I was at the Gramercy show the night before, incredible.

see you at nokia, and bryant park! :]

• 2 weeks later...
omg TOTALLY AGREE!

kick ass summer/year!

it'll be 3 for me, but i saw him at th egramercy, then the one in 10 DAYSSS and then this, amazing<3

does anyone know if its really happening? i know hes schedualed for somewhere else on the same day...

Posted on U.S. MikaSounds today:

FREE Outdoor Concert!!! GMA

05/21/2007

Join in the fun for a free outdoor concert!! MIKA confirmed to perform live on GOOD MORNING AMERICA (ABC-TV) Friday, August 10 Bryant Park, New York City (6th Ave between 40th & 42nd ) Concert begins at 8:30am

*sobs* So far awayyy :P I'll be watching from the television

I may have to sneak over for that! :biggrin2:

Posted on U.S. MikaSounds today:

FREE Outdoor Concert!!! GMA

05/21/2007

Join in the fun for a free outdoor concert!! MIKA confirmed to perform live on GOOD MORNING AMERICA (ABC-TV) Friday, August 10 Bryant Park, New York City (6th Ave between 40th & 42nd ) Concert begins at 8:30am

*sobs* So far awayyy :P I'll be watching from the television

of course it's in the US. where else?

Bryant Park..oh...i remember i saw it last winter! there were so many people ice-skating..!

I have an inkling them Swedish people will be unhappy...which would be good for me, but would stink for them. I say this because GMA is on Mikasounds, so it seems official, while the music festival isn't on mikasounds or Mika's myspace (right?). Mika's people seriously need to stop double-booking. It will be so disappointing if he doesn't do GMA. :sneaky2:

I could see why he'd take the time to fly to the US in the middle of the European festivals for GMA. The summer concert series is a big deal, and Good Morning America is the top morning show (or right behind The Today Show...I can't remember which one is winning right now!). He'll get loads of exposure. I'd say it's a wise move. :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
i'm just letting you guys know that as of right now on nbc.com, the concert is listed to start at 7

at 7? i thought it wa slike 8 30? oh no mikas poor voice wont have time to warm up!