Mika's Free Outdoor Concert

crazybusiness

yeah, and that means the people who are going (me, etc!) will have to get there .. at like 4 in the morning!

haha my parents aren't gonna like that

I hate how the earliest train is like 4am. I wanna get there by 4!!! =[

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it may only be 3 songs, but its free one, its mika! for a second time this summer, and my 3rd time seeing him and its so easy for me to get to it.

This will be my 3rd time seeing MIKA too. I am so excited. Do you think he would have time to talk to fans? I haven't had a chance to meet him yet. And this might be my last opportunity to meet him this year. I don't know what is going to happen next year?!:blink: :blink:

The only problem I currently have is that the first train leaves at 4:30AM. I live in NJ. I will probably be there by 5:30AM. I am willing to pay anyone to hold me a spot on August 10th !!!!!

This will be my 3rd time seeing MIKA too. I am so excited. Do you think he would have time to talk to fans? I haven't had a chance to meet him yet. And this might be my last opportunity to meet him this year. I don't know what is going to happen next year?!:blink: :blink:

The only problem I currently have is that the first train leaves at 4:30AM. I live in NJ. I will probably be there by 5:30AM. I am willing to pay anyone to hold me a spot on August 10th !!!!!

I have the same problem!!!! I'll seriously cry if I'm too far back.

I was @ Nokia at 1:30 for the 7 PM show....I'm hardcore! But, my parents won't let me take the 2am train, only the 4am. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: So, I'm basically screwed.

im not really liken these early times for the show. At first when it was at 8:30 I was like wowe man thats early n now poeple gotta b there at 6!! yikes!

I think i'm gonn haftfa sneak out to go. dam 1st train leaves at 5:41 where I live. i think i'm gonna b a tad late~

I was @ Nokia at 1:30 for the 7 PM show....I'm hardcore! But, my parents won't let me take the 2am train, only the 4am. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: So, I'm basically screwed.

i wont cry, im excited about this concert, but im not expecting it to be like the nokia show or the gramercy, i mean maybe hell meet fans after it but idts

I thought we could bum 'round town until the 2am! I love bumming!!! Omgosh that sounds dirty.

Okay, so I found a way to get there! Now I just need 2 days off! My friend and I want to meet up and get a hotel and crash there for a couple of hours. We want to get there at like 4am to get out spots. Wow, we sound pretty pathetic, but we want to be right up in the front!

I thought we could bum 'round town until the 2am! I love bumming!!! Omgosh that sounds dirty.

oh yeah, thats exactly what i wanna do, bum around nyc for 2 hours in the middle of the night

Thatpinksock,

if you get there before me, which I believe you will because I live in NJ and the first train lives at 4:30AM; do you think it is possible for you to save me a spot?:biggrin2:I am willing to pay you!!!

only 15 mins...grrr

would he perform even when the cameras stop recording him for GMA...i reallu what to meet him again but how is that even gonna be possible...he's fenced in!

Well maybe he'll come around to the fenced in areas and we can meet him through the fence? Maybe!? I don't wanna get my hopes up =[

Well maybe he'll come around to the fenced in areas and we can meet him through the fence? Maybe!? I don't wanna get my hopes up =[

me 2 me 2...i was really disappointed after my friends refused to wait 30 mins outside to met him again...grrrrrrr

but it's only gonna b 3 of us this time...and we r the hardcore ones sooo....

i hope he does more than 15 mins

me 2 me 2...i was really disappointed after my friends refused to wait 30 mins outside to met him again...grrrrrrr

but it's only gonna b 3 of us this time...and we r the hardcore ones sooo....

i hope he does more than 15 mins

I hope if by getting there by 6 we can hear the sound checks and all that. What songs do you think Mika's gunna do??? I hope he does big girl with his dancers =]

I hope if by getting there by 6 we can hear the sound checks and all that. What songs do you think Mika's gunna do??? I hope he does big girl with his dancers =]

i was thinking the same thing!!!

BIG GIRLS IS THE BEST SONG FOR AN AMERICAN AUDIENCE...I don't think he connected with "Grace Kelly"

for stupid reasons

ANYWHO!

A bus by my house leaves for byrant pak at 5 in the morning...I'll get there by 5:30...

I really want to hear the sound checks...see the band

idk if hell play long than 15 mins hes drained guys, hee been on tour for 10 months lol by then it'll be about a year, and im not getting my hopes up because i dont htink hes meet fans afterwards, he miht have to do an interview with gma

idk if hell play long than 15 mins hes drained guys, hee been on tour for 10 months lol by then it'll be about a year, and im not getting my hopes up because i dont htink hes meet fans afterwards, he miht have to do an interview with gma

*bursts into tears* Ya know what, thats OK! Half the fun of going there will be actually being in the city with friends! Mika's just a mikagasmic bonus.

*bursts into tears* Ya know what, thats OK! Half the fun of going there will be actually being in the city with friends! Mika's just a mikagasmic bonus.

personally nothing in my mind can compete with nokia, like that was the best it will ever/ can ever get! like yay ill get to see mika sing, it'll be nice to se ehim again before spet, but im really looking forward to sept for his real concert

do you know where his september show is gonna be in new york?

No!! I think our best bet it to check Perez's site. He's pretty good with Mika gossip and that includes tour dates.

I really think Mika's fond of NY. He comes here a lot and mentions it in his 'only lonely one' song =]

No!! I think our best bet it to check Perez's site. He's pretty good with Mika gossip and that includes tour dates.

I really think Mika's fond of NY. He comes here a lot and mentions it in his 'only lonely one' song =]

and he mentiones fans that know holy johnny fomr ny at his atlanta shows..!