GMA Free Outdoor Mika Concert - Bryant Park, New York City

Yoppappop

Quote:

Originally Posted by Musicteacher247

Im thinking we need to have a MIKA party haha since I am going to be there Probably late thursday night or REALLY early.. since I am traveling from MISSOURI hahah and REALLY want to be in front !

Who's in???? lol

Ill bring the lollipops!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackViolet

Wow, are you really traveling from Missouri for three songs though?

--Jack

wow i agree thats intense lol i would travel far if it was a full concert, but then again i live really close to the city

Actually my friends and I already had this vacation planned and then he just happened to be coming(( Great Perk eh)).... You see we are all going to different colleges that month so its like one last hurrah... We are going for about a week ... haha yah sorry didnt think that whole part was necessary... Ever probably thinks Im the crazy Nazi fan.. lol dont worry I dont travel cross country just to see a performer.. ..Wow... im most def trying to dig myself out of this hole and its not working....

:boxed: ::Embarrassed:::shocked:

wow, thats so far haha but same with me i live so close to the coty that its kinda like..idk what i would do in your situation

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha i agree :thumb_yello:

mika at borders, mika at nokia, now mika on good morning america.

can life get any better? :wink2:

I think not!

Can't wait till he tours again!

(Hope it gives him enough time to recover from all these illnesses, though. He really does need rest.)

Yea, I WANTED to leave early, but my mom and dad always leave late for everything. :(

I'm sleeping over my friends' house and we're taking a train over with their mother (they're twins). So probably the earliest train. haha Like around 4:30 I'm thinking. You?

Haha my dad made me late too actually!

Me and cartoonkellygreen are still figuring it out but probably taking an early bus down into the city, because we live close to the city, with her mom.

Yea, we live pretty close, too. But trains kind of take a while.

Ijust hope this family doesn't bail on me. They're unpredictable when it comes to these things. hah

Haha, very true!! I always seem to get lost or stuck in traffic whenever my mother takes me over. LOL.

Oh man, I'd be so angry! I told my mother that I was going no matter what though. I'd find a way. haha

Ugh, me too! It was horrible! I was getting my parents so mad at me! I always get so paranoid and freak about before concerts when we get stuck in traffic like that! lol

Yea, I would seriously somehow travel to New York on my own!

Does anyone know how early people get there..

Seeing as I dont live In New York lol

Although Im hoping my hotel is very close to bryant park.

even though they are SO expensive from what Ive seen!

However if its close I can stake it out the night before to see when people arrive :) hahaha

Does anyone know how early people get there..

Seeing as I dont live In New York lol

Although Im hoping my hotel is very close to bryant park.

even though they are SO expensive from what Ive seen!

However if its close I can stake it out the night before to see when people arrive :) hahaha

Haha, that would be handy!

Err.. I'm not sure what time people are saying! Everyone is saying different times.

Haha, that would be handy!

Err.. I'm not sure what time people are saying! Everyone is saying different times.

I know! haha I could totally take my labtop too and post it on here! haha I should ! I MIGHT ... I will... maybe haha

How rediculous would it be to stake it out all night though?? haha

I should camp out :)

In a foreign City( to me ) ...with my 5 best friends hahah

that would be amusing.. i might be scared...

haha that would be actually fun, but scary as well.

by the looks of it everyone is saying early times like 5, 6 or something like that.

umm if you do start seeing, please post it us die hard mika fans need to know!!! lol

Yea, my friends have laptops and I'll make them sign into here for me to see. haha

Haha I most def will :)

Im really excited for this ! Well one because of the concert but this is my first time EVER going to New York .. Im going for a week :D

I will be wearing my MFC pin (if I get it in the mail by then ) I cant wait to meet everyone ..haha granted I actually meet anyone

haha yeah, it'll be hard to find people considering its gonna be PACKED

like suggested in other threads we should all dress/make signs or something the same .... to get noticed as MFC members .... Im assuming the chances of him signing autographs after this is slim also hahahaha

:naughty:

like suggested in other threads we should all dress/make signs or something the same .... to get noticed as MFC members .... Im assuming the chances of him signing autographs after this is slim also hahahaha

:naughty:

Yea, unfortunately I'm not expecting to meet him here, either.

:(

But I'm going to make a sign!

Maybe even two. One for the show and another for MFCers to recognise me. hahaha

Yea, unfortunately I'm not expecting to meet him here, either.

:(

But I'm going to make a sign!

Maybe even two. One for the show and another for MFCers to recognise me. hahaha

you could just use front and back haha :)

And Ya Im making a sign...

I think its going to say....

Missouri LOVES MIKA

or... I flew from Missouri for MIKA

(not true haha well to an extent I look at it like a VERY big perk to add on to the fact Im going to NY! haha)

you could just use front and back haha :)

And Ya Im making a sign...

I think its going to say....

Missouri LOVES MIKA

or... I flew from Missouri for MIKA

(not true haha well to an extent I look at it like a VERY big perk to add on to the fact Im going to NY! haha)

That's true. :)

Yea, they'd probably put that one on tv. Like, "Look at this crazy girl!!" haha

Well, I have to go now.

Good night everyone!