GMA Free Outdoor Mika Concert - Bryant Park, New York City

Yoppappop

wow. i just found this thread and there are SOOO many posts. ima not sure if this is even where i should post my question, but it is GMA related [im new to using boards haha] but I was a lollipop girl at the GMA event [and at the NYC show in june] and when i was leaving GMA some girls took a pic with me and said it would be going up on their fridge beside the pic from the nokia show... just wondered if people post pix on this, or maye those girls read this!

thanx.

amandajo.

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow. i just found this thread and there are SOOO many posts. ima not sure if this is even where i should post my question, but it is GMA related [im new to using boards haha] but I was a lollipop girl at the GMA event [and at the NYC show in june] and when i was leaving GMA some girls took a pic with me and said it would be going up on their fridge beside the pic from the nokia show... just wondered if people post pix on this, or maye those girls read this!

thanx.

amandajo.

i don't know anything about the pictures but are you going to stay in the mika fan club? because if you are WELCOME!! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

thanx.

amandajo.

Did you by any chance travel by train?

Think it might have been Cynthia and/or Naomi as I remember seeing a photo of a group of Lollipop girls. One was tall with glasses on.

I can't remember what page it was on tho so I would pmessage her she if it was her.It will be quicker than trawling through all the pages!

xx

thanx.

amandajo.

I don't know who took the pic

but how on did you get to be lollipop girl?!!!! Lol just curios:bleh:

thanx.

amandajo.

you were a lollipop girl?? you lucky!!! it must have been such an amazing experience..!!

thanx.

amandajo.

Hello Amanda, Welcom to the MFC. :thumb_yello:

I was the coordinator for the VIPs of this fan club at GMA, and you might have seen me a bunch of times. Here's a fews pictures to jog you memory but I'm sure i wasn't the person who told you about putting a pic up on my refrigerator.

ss89.jpg

ss87.jpg

Thats me in the middle. You ca n take any one of them you like. :wink2:

Hello Amanda, Welcom to the MFC. :thumb_yello:

I was the coordinator for the VIPs of this fan club at GMA, and you might have seen me a bunch of times. Here's a fews pictures to jog you memory but I'm sure i wasn't the person who told you about putting a pic up on my refrigerator.

ss89.jpg

ss87.jpg

Thats me in the middle. You ca n take any one of them you like. :wink2:

I saw you there!:punk:

Think it might have been Cynthia and/or Naomi as I remember seeing a photo of a group of Lollipop girls. One was tall with glasses on.

I can't remember what page it was on tho so I would pmessage her she if it was her.It will be quicker than trawling through all the pages!

xx

hah yes i was the tall one with glasses!!

and i do remember the VIP person! thats my friend Adele as the lollipop girl in that picture!

as far as how i got the gig... i interned for his mgmnt over the summer and was in charge of organizing lolli's for the US tour and also for GMA!

and i do remember the VIP person! thats my friend Adele as the lollipop girl in that picture!

as far as how i got the gig... i interned for his mgmnt over the summer and was in charge of organizing lolli's for the US tour and also for GMA!

That's soooooooo sweet!!!! How'd you get an internship if you don't mind me asking...As in...what did you study in college to get into that type of work...Is it communications cause I'm thinking of switching majors

What a job :punk::thumb_yello:

you are the luckiest person ever... :biggrin2: