• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh no! What happened? :tears::shocked:

And I hopehe does, too!

I can't get anyone to go with me, I can't go alone, and hotels cost a fortune. I'm about ready to cry but I can't I'm at work. Grrr I wanted to meet up with my MFCer's, see Mika, see my friend I haven't seen in almost two years, and enjoy the city. I've only done one fun thing this summer - go see Mika in Boston - and then I've been working non-stop. I'm lucky to have a day off! I was going to go to on a beach trip with some friends that's our little tradition now, but they've ditched me last week so I don't want to go.

Guess it just wasn't meant to be. :thumbdown: And I was really looking forward to playing chubby bunny too!

I can't get anyone to go with me, I can't go alone, and hotels cost a fortune. I'm about ready to cry but I can't I'm at work. Grrr I wanted to meet up with my MFCer's, see Mika, see my friend I haven't seen in almost two years, and enjoy the city. I've only done one fun thing this summer - go see Mika in Boston - and then I've been working non-stop. I'm lucky to have a day off! I was going to go to on a beach trip with some friends that's our little tradition now, but they've ditched me last week so I don't want to go.

Guess it just wasn't meant to be. :thumbdown: And I was really looking forward to playing chubby bunny too!

Awe.

:(:huglove:

My other friend couldn't go either because of stupid hotel prices.

I'll make some sort of machine and morph you both to my house so we cancause Mika madness and then go to the concert together. :)

Awe.

:(:huglove:

My other friend couldn't go either because of stupid hotel prices.

I'll make some sort of machine and morph you both to my house so we cancause Mika madness and then go to the concert together. :)

If only that could happen! That would be awesome!!! *grumbles* I'm trying to go to the gig in Canada. If I can't I can either take back the night of working (which would give me $60) or I can just keep it as a day off. I might just keep it as a day off.

If only that could happen! That would be awesome!!! *grumbles* I'm trying to go to the gig in Canada. If I can't I can either take back the night of working (which would give me $60) or I can just keep it as a day off. I might just keep it as a day off.

I hope you get to see SOMETHING.

Maybe next show we can meet up somehow. :)

I was really looking forward to it!

Oh, can you add me to the list? :thumb_yello:

I'm going with my aunt and sister the day before, staying overnight at the Radio City Apartments (BLOCKS away from the event), and getting up at 5am the next day to go see him! Cannot WAIT! :punk:

I have a canon powershot and a canon rebel, I would love to bring my rebel but Im not sure if they allow those types or cameras (semi profesh) or if they will allowe cameras in general? anyone know? also who is all going?

They allow cameras, but probably not big lens ones that are like, professional. Usually they have all the guys from Getty and photo agencies sitting on this set of like, metal bleachers behind everyone with their big ass cameras, so I'm guessing no on the big ones.

Excuse me, i don't know the answer to your question, and i guess you're new here. Welcome ! But would you mind not posting a new thread to ask a question about an event already having a thread about ? You can find the threads of the events in the calendar... You can even see who's going and who's not ! :thumb_yello:

The link to the GMA thread is :

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4673

You guys! It's getting really really close!!!!

Don't have any money for a hotel anymore so I'm going to have to leave my house at 12am!!!:thumbdown:

Not happy about this!!! The things fans do!

I KNOW!

We're getting down to single digits now!!!

I still am not sure about the time we're leaving.

It's all up to my friend's mother who is taking us. =/

Not too thrilled about that.

They allow cameras, but probably not big lens ones that are like, professional. Usually they have all the guys from Getty and photo agencies sitting on this set of like, metal bleachers behind everyone with their big ass cameras, so I'm guessing no on the big ones.

Think they'd allow a video camera...it's not HUGE, but it's definetly bigger than a digital picture camera.

Just fyi...

Found this this morning:

Bryant Park GMA Summer Concert Series: Mika

Friday, Aug 10, 2007

7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.

Manhattan

Live from the Good Morning America stage, some of the best acts in the world perform in the park throughout the summer.

All concerts are free and open to the public and are broadcast live on ABC Television Network’s Good Morning America every Friday.

Come to the park to see your favorite artist, as well as say hello to GMA’s Diane Sawyer, Robin Roberts, Chris Cuomo, and Sam Champion. If you want to get as close to the stage as possible, arrive at the park no later than 7:00 a.m.

This week, GMA Summer Concert Series presents Mika.

For information about the series, go to abcnews.go.com/GMA.

BRYANT PARK

More Information:

Phone number: (212) 768 4242

http://www.nycgovparks.org/sub_things_to_do/upcoming_events/events.php?id=36926

Thanks Deb!!!

Just fyi...

Found this this morning:

Bryant Park GMA Summer Concert Series: Mika

Friday, Aug 10, 2007

7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.

Manhattan

Live from the Good Morning America stage, some of the best acts in the world perform in the park throughout the summer.

All concerts are free and open to the public and are broadcast live on ABC Television Network’s Good Morning America every Friday.

Come to the park to see your favorite artist, as well as say hello to GMA’s Diane Sawyer, Robin Roberts, Chris Cuomo, and Sam Champion. If you want to get as close to the stage as possible, arrive at the park no later than 7:00 a.m.

This week, GMA Summer Concert Series presents Mika.

For information about the series, go to abcnews.go.com/GMA.

BRYANT PARK

More Information:

Phone number: (212) 768 4242

http://www.nycgovparks.org/sub_things_to_do/upcoming_events/events.php?id=36926

If you have to money I'd go for it!!!!!! Then you can spend the weekend in New York City!

i REALLY want to.... got any idea if it will be a full concert? or just few songs?