Lets pretend shall we?... Read on please :)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika, you are my hero and you have really saved my life. You and your music has helped me in so many ways and i would just like to thank you for everything. Please be my best friend or lover, your choice lol. Or you can just play a concert on the gazebo in my backyard for me and we can walk up to my corner store where they sell the most amazing lollipops. they are DELICIOUS. haha THANK YOU MIKA I LOVE YOU AND I AM GOING TO SEE YOU IN CHICAGO IN 2o DAYSSSSSS!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYY i'll be the one screaming their lungs out and sobbing tears of joy and making a fool of myself and NOT CARING!

ps. you are gorgeous

xx Melissa

Mika, you're fantastic and I will always support you no matter what! But seriously you have to come to the Netherlands. Not to perform at a festival but a real concert. We Need You!!!

What do I want to tell Mika?Oh dear...I dunno,anything.So many things.But I wanna talk it all over with him.:)

Anyway.BUT...If MIKA you read this thread.:thumb_yello:

I just wanna send you a huge SMILE and even a bigger HUG.

Love,

Zsina

• 1 month later...

Mika I found u when I should of been doing a million other things. So really, I was being very bad but it paid off? Then I went somewhere for 3 MONTHS where I could barely ever listen to you. I was all alone with no one to talk to, but when i could listen to you it really helped. I never want to go to switzerland again. Or speak French. By the way i learned French really well because you spoke it! heh heh sounds like something a little kid would do. Well I guess I am. Also, I have always wanted to be a singer, and I'm thinking i might try but i dont think i would without listening to you... I think you are gorgeous and an inspiration ( : Thank you for so much.. Also I would make a bunch of heart signs for u but idk how. Sorry.

Mika.. Let me tell you.. This is what you need to know.. xD

I went shopping today! Wiii..

No, now serious..

I love your music and I will see you in Amsterdam in October.. With my little sister and my friends. Will you please sign my rubberduck there? :biggrin2:

I love rubberducks.. and I love you! So that goes well together :roftl:

wow, where to start. There are so many things i'd like to tell him.

I, as well, discovered him on my own. I didn't hear him on the radio or anything like that. I bought the cd after i'd only heard one song.

When i discovered you Mika, i was in a very confusing place in my life. Listening to your music helped me get my head straight and has helped me through so much. The first thing i do when i wake up is listen to Love Today and that makes my day. When i feel down i listen to you and i feel better right away.

I have so much to thank you for that no words are good enough to describe it.

I love you, i hope i'll get the chance to meet you in November when i'll see your show in manchester, and i hope i'll get a hug from you. lol :)

Sending you lots of love, kisses and hugs!

p.s. Iceland needs you!! :thumb_yello:

mika reads the forums?!?!:mfr_omg:

i hope he's not too scared by our obsessiveness! :biggrin2:

i'd simply like to tell him thank you for being you! because you make us all so happy by just being ur unique self!

and also that I love You! :wub2: :wub2:

Hmmm, I would want him to know that he reconnected me to my love for music. I had become dispirited and dull and a bit complacent with all things musical. Then I heard Mika and I felt the sparkle and quiver of creative delight. It became an ocean of mercy and I dove in headfirst before the thought-police could stop me. :rm_stormtrooper:

I now swim brazenly amongst some passionate and madcap fellows and find that…they are my companions and fellow ducklings in this crazy lil thing called life ...(called lilmot's life) :naughty: Life is more colorful now and I am a better knitter. Thanks for the gifts.

ps

Did I mention that I like to cavort with Ducks? :blink: They have cool tail feathers and come in lots of different colors. :mf_lustslow:

Ducks.gif

My troops weren't too big, but my truths were overwhelming.:mf_rosetinted: