For Highschoolers needing the summer and needing MIKA!

I know what you mean...when I first heard that Mika's going to my country in August I was happier than ever and I just couldn't believe that I can actually see him live!!! :blush-anim-cl: I was smiling all day and I couldn't even think of anything else!!! I couldn't concentrate, this was the only thing in my mind!!! I started planing how I'm gonna go there, what I'm gonna wear, etc....Looking back....that was the best day ever!!! :bleh:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone else not been able to concentrate on school? LOL Im a good student and I find myself day dreaming almost all day! I just can't concentrate on anything anymore :P MIKA HAS TAKEN OVER MY LIFE.... and ya know what, i like that lol

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, do you still have it? How did you get over it?

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SUMMER! MIKA CONCERT IN 20 days!

don´t worry, i think most of us have the same problem...:biggrin2:

Thank god for this thread, 'cause I already thought that I'm the only one.:naughty: I have this really important exam in less than a month but I just can't study. OK I do, but no as much as I should.

And normally I'd be so worried, but now I even cannot worry. I don't know whether to be angry with myself or to be happy because of this.:bleh:

I'm a good student, too and my grades are totally falling this marking period. I don't really know why, I'm not slacking, but I am craving summer! The Mika concet is on the day of my English final exam. I am soooo not going to be able to focus!

Has anyone else not been able to concentrate on school? LOL Im a good student and I find myself day dreaming almost all day! I just can't concentrate on anything anymore :P MIKA HAS TAKEN OVER MY LIFE.... and ya know what, i like that lol

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, do you still have it? How did you get over it?

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SUMMER! MIKA CONCERT IN 20 days!

yepp. this has happend to me :boxed:

now i have time to get sooooooo Mika obsessed && serious :mf_rosetinted:

its like...erhh...i dont know how I did it :blink:

its like a daily routine thing now xD

its like really important as breathing XDD