so_rococo

The extra ticket thread

I have an extra for Webster Hall, but I don't have a physical ticket, since I bought it through the fan club presale. You'd have to meet me at the venue and walk in with me. Selling at face value. PM me if interested. :)

Please note, you must register in order to reply to this thread -- I've noticed a few "Guests" are trying to find out about these extra tickets, but the ticket holders can't contact you if you're not a registered member. Thanks.

I know it's kind of late, but I have one extra ticket for tonight's show in Brooklyn. I'm selling it at face value ($34), so let me know if you're interested. You'll have to meet me there and go in with me because it's an e-ticket. But of course we can go our separate ways afterwards ;)

Selling one ticket to Verboten show in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Face value, $24 cash. Email kateny1@gmail.com if you're interested.

i have 4 spares for luxemburg. same price i paid, of course. they are tickets from the presale, so you'll have to pick them up at the box office on the gig day (i contacted seetickets, it's possible to change the name). i'd sell the tickets individually too, if you just need 1 or 2, but you'll have to meet up with the other buyers on the gig day then and pick up the tickets together.

i still have 3 tickets left. :wink2:

I'm looking for a ticket for the Fabrique in Milan on June 10th. Any chance of finding a spare one? Pretty please? :bow:

Update: Thanks to someone's kindness, I now have my ticket for the Fabrique

Edited by Alyara

Just a reminder to let you know that i have two tickets for Mika's show in Montreal on July 4-th, row P, 150$ for both tickets.

I wish I could, Monika! Good luck!

Hello, I am looking for 3 seated tickets for Mika's concert in Brussels, Belgium, at Forest National (23 september). I have bought 2 tickets but my little sister really wants to come with me and my friend and we must stay together in the venue, we cannot be separated. I can sell those 2 tickets that i got but i need to buy 3 other seated tickets. Please help :'(

Hello~ its hyejee

Does any one have ticket for Taormina  on 23 JUlY? 

I just need One ticket  :(

I've just found out that I'll be able to go to Barcelona next month so I was wondering if there are any extra tickets available. Please let me know if you have any.

I've just found out that I'll be able to go to Barcelona next month so I was wondering if there are any extra tickets available. Please let me know if you have any.

The gig it is already sold out?

My luxemburg tickets are gone now.

My luxemburg tickets are gone now.

Actually I'm looking for one ticket now... If someone still has a spare please let me know! :)

I'm looking for tickets for the 17th October in Paris. If anyone is willing to sell them please do tell!

I'm looking for tickets for the 17th October in Paris. If anyone is willing to sell them please do tell!

Hey! Incidentally, I am selling two tickets for this show. I have just PM'ed you!  :thumb_yello:

Update: I am selling two tickets for the sold out show in Paris on the 17th of October as I can no longer attend and I would be very happy if some other fans were able to enjoy this fantastic show! Please PM me for details.  :thumb_yello:

hi!!  :)  Someone has tickets for London 18 october? 

I think you'd better wait till Friday afternoon. The situation is pretty unclear right now and everybody is still trying to figure out what to do....

• Like 1

hi!!  :)  Someone has tickets for London 18 october? 

we have some spares in dress circle, but like elwendin says, i'd try tomorrow on the general sale, you'll probably get better tickets there. :wink2:

I have two extra tickets [for the Adelphi Theatre concert in London on 18th October] which are a good position in the stalls. They're going spare because I managed to get better ones today. PM me if you're interested, I'm just looking for face value for them.

I know this is a long shot, but if anyone has a good stalls seat for London, I would be eternally grateful if I could buy it from you. Thank you.

I know this is a long shot, but if anyone has a good stalls seat for London, I would be eternally grateful if I could buy it from you. Thank you.

I replied to your PM :)

I have 2 spare for London, Dress Circle Row A. Please PM me :wink2: