so_rococo

The extra ticket thread

I am looking in emergency for only one ticket of any kind for Marseille for October 27th! merci.thank you.

Looking for Marseille 27th October, too, like Dany Gilbert!

Info from FNAC:

Le concert est reporté au Mardi 27 Octobre 2015. Les billets achetés pour la date du 7 Octobre restent valables pour le concert du 27 Octobre. 

Les personnes souhaitant se faire rembourser peuvent le faire auprès de leur point de vente. 

There is a chance that people ask the refund of the ticket so check the online sellers.

Maybe you can ask to MFCers with tickets if they received an email from the shop with the conditions of refund (they can ask the refund untill the 27? I think no. It should be a deadline...)

Info from FNAC:

Le concert est reporté au Mardi 27 Octobre 2015. Les billets achetés pour la date du 7 Octobre restent valables pour le concert du 27 Octobre. 

Les personnes souhaitant se faire rembourser peuvent le faire auprès de leur point de vente. 

There is a chance that people ask the refund of the ticket so check the online sellers.

Maybe you can ask to MFCers with tickets if they received an email from the shop with the conditions of refund (they can ask the refund untill the 27? I think no. It should be a deadline...)

Yeah, I checked on the previous online channels, but any news yet, I asked to some friends, I'll let you know.

Daeni can't come, so we have a spare for london - stalls N25. Same price we paid.

Edit: Sold.

Bonjour si quelqu'un cherche 1 billet fosse debout pour le Silo au prix de vente 44€ svp contactez-moi.. Nous pourrons passer par le site très sécuritaire Zepass.com de préférence..Raison de la vente:l'avion en octobre pour Marseille est trop cher snif????et je ne peux plus y aller..

I have 2 tickets for Strasbourg. PM if interested.

Edit: Sold

Edited by Mikasister

I decided not to use the seated ticket I bought for Paris Bercy, so I'm selling it for the price I paid. It's Block O, row 2, seat 19 (Cat 1)

Edit: sold.

• Like 1

London Paladium. I have Row H 15 and 16 in the stalls available. Please PM me if interested. Thank you.

• Like 1

I have a ticket for the London Palladium show, Row G - Seat 39.

PM for details.

I decided not to use the seated ticket I bought for Paris Bercy, so I'm selling it for the price I paid. It's Block O, row 2, seat 19 (Cat 1)

:) hiiii!! I would like to buy it! Everything is ready..  :thumb_yello:  doing a long trip from Montreal would be much better for me with a sitted ticket.. :) I sent you msg..bye :)

:) hiiii!! I would like to buy it! Everything is ready..  :thumb_yello:  doing a long trip from Montreal would be much better for me with a sitted ticket.. :) I sent you msg..bye :)

ALL RIGHT!!! I BOUGHT IT!!! :)  :thumb_yello:  :thumb_yello:  ;) THANK YOU SO MUCH ANGEL!!! :fisch:  :wink2:  :thumb_yello:  :wub:

• Like 1

Have sold my G Row ticket at London Palladium now.

Edited by RAK1

I have 2 extra tickets for Palladium - London gig on 5th of June : Royal Circle Row B seats 36 & 37

Selling them at original price being 116 GBP or 161€ for the 2 tickets.

Edited by france7885
  • Like 1

I search for 1 ticket for Barolo for a friend and 2 or 3 tickets for Perugia in A or B sector, but if they'll be in B sector, they'll be central! Thanks! :)

Edited by Gabry74

I'm selling a ticket for the seoul gig(2016.02.12), if you are interest, please inform me before 2016.01.10(GWT +8:00)!!

otherwise i'll have it ship back to china.

it will be great that if you are in CHINA too.

my email address :834305131@qq.com

:mikalove:

I search for 1 ticket for Barolo for a friend and 2 or 3 tickets for Perugia in A or B sector, but if they'll be in B sector, they'll be central! Thanks! :)

I found a ticket for Barolo! Thanks!  :thumb_yello:  :)