If you are interested write me please

thank you 

Bonjour! As-tu encore un billet?😊

On 8/22/2019 at 3:37 PM, Tatiipandi said:

Hallo! 

I have two ticket for ***Montreal 15 September*** 👍

If you are interested write me please

thank you 

Hi! Sorry i think i just wrote you in French lol😊..Do you still have a ticket for Montreal?

On 7/18/2019 at 11:35 PM, Milie said:

Hi ! I have an extra ticket to sell (standing-floor) but for the 15th. I don't know if you might be interested... 

Hi! By any chance do you still have one for Montreal?

Hi everyone! Bonjour tout le monde! As you may see i am trying my best To find a ticket for Montreal...Salut! J'essaie de trouver un billet pour Montréal.. 

On 7/26/2019 at 10:27 AM, Tatiipandi said:

Hello!

Tiny Tour ♥️♥️.

I have two tickets for sell (New York 13 September and Montreal 15 September)

I can’t do for work 😓😓😓.

Tatiana 

Just to say Septembre 15 would be perfect..just let me know please..😉

Hello! I have a spare ticket for NY on the 12th of September because I won’t be able to make it :(  I will sell it for cheap if anyone is interested 

Just a reminder to people looking for tickets that if you see some offered for the show you want, you need to send a private message (PM) to the person offering them.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, silver said:

Just a reminder to people looking for tickets that if you see some offered for the show you want, you need to send a private message (PM) to the person offering them.

Hi Silver!😉Yes sorry i totally forgot To write private messages instead..Now i did..I will have to be lucky for Montreal though. Thank you..😊😁💙

Hi all, I'm looking for 1 ticket for the London show. I realise this is probably a lost cause, but hoping something may be able to come my way (and to all the other people in this chat looking for the same <3) Does anyone know if there's any hope of a second UK show? Apologies if this isn't the post to ask about that.

2 hours ago, Hannah_ said:

Hi all, I'm looking for 1 ticket for the London show. I realise this is probably a lost cause, but hoping something may be able to come my way (and to all the other people in this chat looking for the same <3) Does anyone know if there's any hope of a second UK show? Apologies if this isn't the post to ask about that.

Quite a few people looking for London tickets, I'm afraid.  And no information about another UK show.

Some spares might get offered nearer the date, sometimes people find they can't attend, so keep checking this thread.

• Like 4

On 8/22/2019 at 10:32 PM, Saida Melgar said:

Hello! 

Looking for one ticket to London concert. 

I was unemployed and didn't get any benefits over summer so couldn't buy the ticket. Now I'm working again and I really need to get in the concert. Please let me know if you have any extra ticket! Thank you! 

Hi, in this moment I have two tickets for Montreal (15 September) if you want.

are online  tickets. 

Thank you 😊 

On 8/29/2019 at 10:19 PM, Zoé Vallée said:

Bonjour, je les revend au prix d achat,  105€ pour les 2 

For me is ok! I attend the answer by two people but if you can pay immediately two ticket is better and more simple for me.

thank you!

tatiana 

my email is tatianarattin@libero.it

A1E09786-A084-4856-B61E-A04F56024F51.jpeg

2 hours ago, Tatiipandi said:

Hi, in this moment I have two tickets for Montreal (15 September) if you want.

are online  tickets. 

Thank you 😊 

Thanks! But I'm afraid I'm unable to travel to Montreal since I'm working ☹️

• Like 1

For me is ok, if you want I can spend the electric tickets by email.

I attend your confirm.

thank you.

Hi

I bought a ticket for Mika's concert in Paris Bercy concert of Sun 22nd December. Just one ticket. Unfortunately I am not able to go, and I would love so!

Is anyone interested to exchange it with one of his concert in London in NOV 10th?

If interested, please send me a private message here or in twitter (smontanaro1) or Instagram (smontanaro2018)

Hoping to hear from you!

Simona

I have one extra ticket for the LA gig at the Ace Hotel Theater on September 21st.

Please send me a private message for more info if interested :original:

• Like 1

Hi everyone

I am looking for a ticket for London gig’s November 10th

Please please I need your help 🙏🏻

Although I am not writing much on MFC, I have been following Mika in many gigs since 2008 😉 and some of you know me here 😉

Well, as I can not be on MFC everyday, you can try to pm or rather send me an email to valbon59@free.fr

I am also on Facebook, type Sweetieval to find me 😉

Many thanks in advance 👍🏻

I was not supposed to take days off for that gig and travel there from France but I need some Mikaïne 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😉 so much 😋

Hi MFCers

Still looking desperately for 1 tocket for London gig 🙏🏻

Anyone ?? Please pm or write email directly to valbon59@free.fr

Many thanks in advance 😉

I was asking myself and what if I just come to the venue and try there ? But it is quite a long way from home and would be very sad not to enter the venue 😔

Heeeelp me please 😉 

I’ve been at 2015 and 2016 London gigs and when the shows were few weeks or days close, there were quite many fans selling extra tickets (but maybe also because they were seated gigs and they had bought more seats in order to choose the best one? Don’t know) 

Anyway I suggest you to not give up hope and look here (and in the Facebook page of the event, linked on Mika’s official FB page) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maggie112 said:

I’ve been at 2015 and 2016 London gigs and when the shows were few weeks or days close, there were quite many fans selling extra tickets (but maybe also because they were seated gigs and they had bought more seats in order to choose the best one? Don’t know) 

Anyway I suggest you to not give up hope and look here (and in the Facebook page of the event, linked on Mika’s official FB page) 

Yeah people often realise closer to event that they may not able oo go because work, illness or travels or something else. It is just bit late for those travelling from far! 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, maggie112 said:

16 hours ago, Saida Melgar said:

Yeah people often realise closer to event that they may not able oo go because work, illness or travels or something else. It is just bit late for those travelling from far! 

Thank you Maggie and Saida Melgar👍🏻

So Maggie  you suggest me just to go to the venue ? I have done it to Luxembourg in 🤔 (can’t remember the year - the polka dot choir time 😉) and that was such a stressfull day because there were only 1200 places (tiny venue) and although I arrived very early in the morning, I found my ticket only 1 hour before the show 😱

but yes I have found it 💪🏻😀

Ok I arrange my journey then 😉 

And I pray 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

If you are based in London or nearby I would try, but for example I wouldn’t travel from afar without ticket 

but I know some fans who did and then managed to find a ticket, so nothing it’s impossible 

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice, but no I live in France.

I have written you a message on Messenger Maggie 😉 and I think you don’t remember me : I am french from the North (Dunkirk) 

and we have met many many times with Michelle from Lille 😉🤣

I was used to  go to gigs with Macboll, Mikabéa, Fanny Pinkcell 😉

3 hours ago, Sweetieval said:

Thank you Maggie and Saida Melgar👍🏻

So Maggie  you suggest me just to go to the venue ? I have done it to Luxembourg in 🤔 (can’t remember the year - the polka dot choir time 😉) and that was such a stressfull day because there were only 1200 places (tiny venue) and although I arrived very early in the morning, I found my ticket only 1 hour before the show 😱

but yes I have found it 💪🏻😀

Ok I arrange my journey then 😉 

And I pray 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

As much as I understand that you want to go to this gig, I don't think it's a good idea to travel to London without a ticket. Unless of course you say you'll enjoy a London trip, and if you get a ticket for the show, it'd be a nice extra. But as you can see here, there's not really a big chance to find extra tickets, and you're not the only one who is looking for one. Sure, you might be lucky. Or you might be disappointed. Maybe you can use the money for going to more gigs in France? Have you tried to win tickets for the private gig in Paris? I bet that one will be much like the US gigs - or maybe even with some live premieres of new songs, as the album will be out by then. :wub2:

Of course it's up to you what you do. But it's your own decision, and shouldn't be based on what other MFCers wrote here (unless someome offers you a ticket, of course).

• Like 1