Mika Tokyo July 30 Liquid Room

Blue Sky

Well I came back here tonight to re-read and re-live this experience, only to find that I forgot to post my own youtube videos on this thread. AAAAAAAH!! :blink: Sorry.

If you would like to see almost the whole show from Liquid Room in Tokyo, you can see it all here:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=blueskymika

Enjoy!!:mf_lustslow:

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I came back here tonight to re-read and re-live this experience, only to find that I forgot to post my own youtube videos on this thread. AAAAAAAH!! :blink: Sorry.

If you would like to see almost the whole show from Liquid Room in Tokyo, you can see it all here:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=blueskymika

Enjoy!!:mf_lustslow:

Thank you Blue Sky, now i have something to look at tonight:biggrin2:

• 1 year later...
Ok one last post before bed. (Remember I fly to Australia tomorrow night, and I am here instead of packing!! I might have to pack in the morning....)

I was standing round in the upstairs bit of Liquid Room with my sign (Thanks dcdeb!) and thinking that things were not going to work out well, as they announced we were allowed to go in by the numbers on the tickets, and although I was there hours before, my no. was 163.

Lots of people were coming up to me asking are you Blue Sky??? It was so funny. So yet another person came and asked me, and I said Yes, and she said...

Oh MIKA asked us (staff) to come out and find Blue Sky so he can get you a backstage pass and meet you after the show.

I am not kidding.

Mika wanted to meet me!!!

So I was able to get passes for the few of us in that vicinity, and because I knew who the inner core staff was, then I managed to get the yukata delivered to him before the show too. (How much work went into that, I tell you!!)

So then there is the show and all, and finally we get to go backstage and when I met Mika I said "Hi I'm Blue Sky" and he said "I KNOW I asked them to go find you!" I nearly passed out on the spot, and I am nearly passing out remembering it now!!

And he spoke to me for AGES, lots of messages from people, presents from my kids (he likes his new real Japanese Tamagotchi) some whistle candies, I made him an A3 poster of the Fuji Rock photo from yesterday where he is FLYING and when he saw it he said FUUUUUUCK (I think he LOVED it, he said he wants to buy the rights for that one) and then he said he loved my 3 watches, (I have the same Swatch as him, plus another Swatch, plus one of mine is Cat in the Hat and he was like COOL!! ) And as many of you who have met him before know, it is so hard to know WHAT to say, and it is so hard to remember WHAT you said...I was just over the moon! I remembered to get my CD signed under my real name and the message he wrote was soooo nice.

Then we had photos and he gave me a big cuddle (check my *new* avatar), and then I took photos for the others and his tour manager hurried us along. At some point in there, his Mum came out, and his brother and sister who are about as tall as Mika. And a huge bunch of flowers from Puffy (Ami and Yumi).

And then we hung round while he went out and signed more stuff. Half of me wanted to scream like a crazed fan and the other half of me just enjoyed the total normality of meeting him, he is just so sweet to everyone.

My whole year has been focused on Mika and MFC.

It has all been the BEST FUN!! LOVE LOVE MIKA!!:wub2:

And NOW at 2.30am, I will try to go to bed.

i just read this thread today for the first time ( i dont know how i hadnt find it before lol) and it's totally AMAZING!!!!!!!

Blue Sky your report is one of the most exciting ones ever!! I imagine how you must have felt when people started asking if you're Blue Sky and when you found out that Mika told them to find you:wub2:

Well this is a nice surprise to see reappearing, thanks Louiza. I still get excited re-living the experience!! :blush-anim-cl:What made you go hunting for this?? Or did you just find it by chance?

Well this is a nice surprise to see reappearing, thanks Louiza. I still get excited re-living the experience!! :blush-anim-cl:What made you go hunting for this?? Or did you just find it by chance?

i found it by chance and i'm really happy i did!

I had not read it either!

Sounds like a fantistic meeting!:thumb_yello:

Mika wanted to meet me!!![/size][/color]

So then there is the show and all, and finally we get to go backstage and when I met Mika I said "Hi I'm Blue Sky" and he said "I KNOW I asked them to go find you!" I nearly passed out on the spot, and I am nearly passing out remembering it now!!

And he spoke to me for AGES, lots of messages from people, presents from my kids (he likes his new real Japanese Tamagotchi) some whistle candies, I made him an A3 poster of the Fuji Rock photo from yesterday where he is FLYING and when he saw it he said FUUUUUUCK (I think he LOVED it, he said he wants to buy the rights for that one) and then he said he loved my 3 watches, (I have the same Swatch as him, plus another Swatch, plus one of mine is Cat in the Hat and he was like COOL!! ) And as many of you who have met him before know, it is so hard to know WHAT to say, and it is so hard to remember WHAT you said...I was just over the moon! I remembered to get my CD signed under my real name and the message he wrote was soooo nice.

WOW BS! What a thrilling and unforgettable experience!! :wub2: