Mika Tokyo July 30 Liquid Room

Blue Sky

You won`t be able to miss me Yoshie! Big gaijin girl!! My picture is on the threads about VMAJ. Maybe I will be screaming louder than anyone else, especially if he does Sweet Dreams, or Love Today without his shirt!!!:naughty::wub2:

Hi blue Sky & Yoshie!

Hope you guys have an awesome time. Wow- it doesn't seem like that long ago we were eagerly awaiting the VMAJ! And Blue Sky, I am sure Mika too will notice the gaijin (probably standing a lot taller than the rest of the crowd!) screaming her lungs out!! Did you decide not to go to Fuji Rock?

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi blue Sky & Yoshie!

Hope you guys have an awesome time. Wow- it doesn't seem like that long ago we were eagerly awaiting the VMAJ! And Blue Sky, I am sure Mika too will notice the gaijin (probably standing a lot taller than the rest of the crowd!) screaming her lungs out!! Did you decide not to go to Fuji Rock?

Yeah it is too far, too expensive (16,500 yen for the ticket, plus Shinkansen and accom) too hot, and just too much all round between my trips to Chicago last week and Oz next week, quite frankly!! Someone might put it on youtube later next week. I will ask the Mixi Jp fans if they can.:wink2:

And Yoshie, now you know who to look for, come and say Hi. I have some extra some MFC badges too.

Wow, Blue Sky! Can you believe it's almost time! After waiting for so long...

Wishing you a fabulous time -- can't wait to hear all about it! :biggrin2:

dcdeb

They must be already here as the drive to Fjui Rock is several hours, so they won`t be doing that on Sunday morning, they must be doing it tomorrow.

I can`t believe this is happening again already, 2 months goes fast!! Maybe, just maybe I can meet him this time, amongst the throng of screaming Japanese fans???:blush-anim-cl:

Yay yay yay almost time now :yay: Have fun Blue Sky and whoever else is going :yay: This is one gig I would have loved to be at :blush-anim-cl:

Kata I really feel for you...there is an anxiety here that we won`t believe he is really here till we have proof from Fuji Rock!! Tomorrow afternoon will tell.:thumb_yello:

Kata I really feel for you...there is an anxiety here that we won`t believe he is really here till we have proof from Fuji Rock!! Tomorrow afternoon will tell.:thumb_yello:

I think he'll be there, who the hell would cancel a trip to Japan :mf_rosetinted: Say hi from the vikings :naughty:

Cant wait to hear everyone's reports from this...im noooo good at internation time zone clocks...so when is this Monday morning or night so i know when to be sat at my pc waiting reportages ?? :blink:

Cant wait to hear everyone's reports from this...im noooo good at internation time zone clocks...so when is this Monday morning or night so i know when to be sat at my pc waiting reportages ?? :blink:

would like to know that too:biggrin2:

If you go to this site you can really quickly see the times everywhere. Mika is playing at 7pm or so on Monday night, which makes it 11am Monday morning for people in UK. Well he is also playing today at Fuji Rock, but I don`t know anyone who is going, so we might have to scan youtube for that in about 12 hours from now. Trouble is, it is way far out in the country so people won`t be uploading till later when they get home I guess.

If you go to this site you can really quickly see the times everywhere. Mika is playing at 7pm or so on Monday night, which makes it 11am Monday morning for people in UK. Well he is also playing today at Fuji Rock, but I don`t know anyone who is going, so we might have to scan youtube for that in about 12 hours from now. Trouble is, it is way far out in the country so people won`t be uploading till later when they get home I guess.

Aaagh! You're making me do math! I'm an English major! LOL!

OK... So it's a 13 hour time difference for me... so if it's 7 p.m. Monday for you, it'll be 6 a.m. Monday for me... so that means

I don't have to get up early Monday morning to look for anything

:)

Still and all... here's hoping you have a fabulous time, and get to

meet Mika et al.!

:woot_jump:

dcdeb

Blue Sky... I am thinking of you, and praying that you have the best time and all your Mika dreams comes true.

Have a wonderful time mate.

*hugs*

Fly the flag (as you do so well) for the Aussies and the MFC! :punk:

So looking forward to hearing all about it. :biggrin2:

Blue Sky... I am thinking of you, and praying that you have the best time and all your Mika dreams comes true.

Have a wonderful time mate.

*hugs*

Fly the flag (as you do so well) for the Aussies and the MFC! :punk:

So looking forward to hearing all about it. :biggrin2:

Me too Blue Sky ... I sooo hope you have the chance to be close to Mika ...:wub2: HAVE AN AMAZING TIME !!!!! And safe travels to Melbourne after that ... :biggrin2:

Funny how everyone knows exactly where to find me today!! :blush-anim-cl:

Fuji Rock is over now (well the Mika bit) apparently he took off his shirt...hope he does that tomorrow too!!:naughty: