Mika Tokyo July 30 Liquid Room

Blue Sky

Funny how everyone knows exactly where to find me today!! :blush-anim-cl:

Fuji Rock is over now (well the Mika bit) apparently he took off his shirt...hope he does that tomorrow too!!:naughty:

If Mika doesn't take his shirt off next time in Oz.... I'm gonna rip the darn thing off him!!! :roftl: :roftl:

LOL! u guys!

easy now... ;):roftl:

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At least I only said "I'm gonna rip the darn thing off him".

I could have said "I'm gonna rip the darn thing off him and beat him with his own drumsticks".

:roftl: :roftl:

be sure to get rid of any mosquitos...he kept his t-shirt in florence because of them, damn....! i'm sure of it, as he complained! :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

At least I only said "I'm gonna rip the darn thing off him".

I could have said "I'm gonna rip the darn thing off him and beat him with his own drumsticks".

:roftl: :roftl:

Ahh RB Sky, I think if I ever ever get the smallest chance of meeting Mika I will let him know he needs to watch out for you!!!

Only ONE day to go:shocked:

Can't believe MIKA is in Japan now! He's walking around, perhaps still sleeping, making tea, having breakfast, shopping(finally!) or whatever, here in Japan. Huh... Blue Sky, can you imagine how much I REALLY wanted to go to this gig tonight!? Man, it's killing me. The way his popularity is rising in Japan, the next time he visits, it won't be in a small venue like this one. It's nice to see your favorite star who was virtually unknown in Japan become accepted and loved, but there's a part of me who kind of hopes MIKA won't become too major and will stay my(our) darling exclusively...

BLUE SKY, have fun at LIQUID! and report back. :-)

Aaaagggh! How many hours now, Blue Sky? I can't contain the

excitement! Just imagining how you must be feeling!

I hope that by the time I wake up tomorrow you will have

posted something... seriously, can't wait to hear how

you get on!

Good luck! :)

dcdeb

Can't believe MIKA is in Japan now! He's walking around, perhaps still sleeping, making tea, having breakfast, shopping(finally!) or whatever, here in Japan. Huh... Blue Sky, can you imagine how much I REALLY wanted to go to this gig tonight!? Man, it's killing me. The way his popularity is rising in Japan, the next time he visits, it won't be in a small venue like this one. It's nice to see your favorite star who was virtually unknown in Japan become accepted and loved, but there's a part of me who kind of hopes MIKA won't become too major and will stay my(our) darling exclusively...

BLUE SKY, have fun at LIQUID! and report back. :-)

Wish you were coming with me, Mary!!

LOVE TODAY!! MIKA TODAY!!I won't be back online now till it's all over!! Can you believe it?? Hope to be back late tonight FULL of stories!!

Hey,

It's 5:40pm now in Japan. 1 hour and 20 minutes to go before MIKA captivates the heart of 1000 fans at Liquid room tonight.

Someone lucky enough to be there tonight will call me from Liquid during the gig. If she doesn't forget about me all together due to MIKA shock, that is. What are my chances, hm... Well, wish me luck. :-)

I'm listening to MIKA live via cell phone!!!! He's singing Stuck in the Middle now!

i bet that if avoca had Blue Sky's cell phone number she would call her right now!!!:roftl:

aah can't wait to hear from our BS!!