Blue Sky

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First thread I'm checking this a.m. :)

Very cool to read some reports that were in "real time", sorta.

Thanks! :thumb_yello:

Can't wait until Blue Sky gets home and has a chance to fill us

in with all the details!

dcdeb

Got a call from my friend! The gig is over. Blue Sky got to meet MIKA! She handed him the Yukata(kind of Kimono - Japanese traditional clothing) our Japanese Fan club made, and MIKA wore it! How awesome!

We also made this really cool message book for MIKA, full of creative artwork, and someone handed it to MIKA while he was still on stage. How lovely!

Blue Sky should be back with a detailed report pretty soon!

PS Blue Sky, thanks for sending me the MFC badge♪

Got a call from my friend! The gig is over. Blue Sky got to meet MIKA! She handed him the Yukata(kind of Kimono - Japanese traditional clothing) our Japanese Fan club made, and MIKA wore it! How awesome!

We also made this really cool message book for MIKA, full of creative artwork, and someone handed it to MIKA while he was still on stage. How lovely!

:woot_jump:

So happy for Blue Sky! How exciting! Thanks for the update! :)

dcdeb

Just one tiny thing : either someone takes care of Martin's myspace, either he ran to the internet right after the gig cause he's been online since a tiny while, now :blink:

Send him a message to find out!!

hurrah for blue sky!! I am SO glad you made it, honey!!! :punk:

YAY! Can't wait to see the report and pics of Mika in Kimono :biggrin2:

Haha, avoca, you have chosen the almost 15 year old Mika for your avi - so gorgeous! :wub2:

LMAO it's the diploma pic...:naughty:

actually is out of the last set of mika pics I posted. he's a cheeky smile on that.:biggrin2:

My friend says MIKA came out after the gig and signed autographs! Maybe Blue Sky got to see him twice?? But they weren't allowed to talk to him or take pictures, she says. She couldn't lay a finger on MIKA! But another guy I know said he was able to shake hands with MIKA after the gig. It's not fair!!

Avoca, call me in Big Chill & i´ll call you back in Ibiza. I want to hear Mika´s voice in real live before i face him :tears:

YAY for BS!! I can´t wait, i can´t waiiiiiit!

honey, I'd totally would, but I'll probably in a state of allucination when I'll hear him perform live again sitm.. :tears: