Mika Tokyo July 30 Liquid Room

Blue Sky

OK, Breathe and spill the beans eh. A summary for now...

1. I FINALLY FINALLY met MIKA:wub2::toot:

Everybody breath a collective sigh of relief and happiness for me!!!:punk: He is every bit as lovely as I thought he'd be after all your stories.

2. I took photos with Mika, photos of the show, all to be uploaded soon.

3. I videotaped almost the whole show, and will need a quick lesson in youtube uploading (Sou? Babs?) because I captured some total classic moments...:biggrin2:

4. Mika wore the yukata (kimono) that the Japanese fans made him for the first song (Relax) and looked totally amazing/sexy/great:naughty:

5. Mika FELL OFF Cherisse's dums, and nearly killed her and also nearly broke his own wrist!! I hope she is OK, I didn't see her after.

6. He had only one drum stick after the fall and did a ONE HANDED Love Today on the garbage cans, (and didn't take off his shirt:thumbdown: )

7. The show was amazing did I mention that??? The crowd tried to crush each other to death in their enthusiasm. Worse than a crowded Yamanote line train!!

8. His sister Zuleika sang Happy Ending, met her backstage later, she is absolutely beautiful!

9. Fortune was there too, doesn't look all that much like Mika.

10. Met Luke and Mikey Choi....Martin and Cherisse had disappeared somewhere

11. Met Mika's cousin who lives in Tokyo (who is amazed we know more than he does about Mika!!)

12. Met Sivan's friend Natsumi who says Hi

13. Apparently I am famous in my own right...I had people coming up to me and taking photos with ME!!!

14. I am flying to Australia tomorrow, so not sure if I can get everything uploaded to satisfy your voracious appetites for MORE MIKA, but I will try.

15. There's more, much more, especially one very important bit, but that will have to wait.:wink2:

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i registered just now!

i also went it was great!!!

i have some pics and video & recording(that turned out terrible though :()

heres my best pic!

951318263_7ef64736ab_b.jpg

This is absolutely breathtaking :thumb_yello: you've managed to capture the whole dynamics of the moment :thumb_yello:

1. I FINALLY FINALLY met MIKA

Everybody breath a collective sigh of relief and happiness for me!!! He is every bit as lovely as I thought he'd be after all your stories.

3. I videotaped almost the whole show, and will need a quick lesson in youtube uploading (Sou? Babs?) because I captured some total classic moments...

4. Mika wore the yukata (kimono) that the Japanese fans made him for the first song (Relax) and looked totally amazing/sexy/great

5. Mika FELL OFF Cherisse's dums, and nearly killed her and also nearly broke his own wrist!! I hope she is OK, I didn't see her after.

6. He had only one drum stick after the fall and did a ONE HANDED Love Today on the garbage cans, (and didn't take off his shirt:thumbdown: )

7. The show was amazing did I mention that??? The crowd tried to crush each other to death in their enthusiasm. Worse than a crowded Yamanote line train!!

8. His sister Zuleika sang Happy Ending, met her backstage later, she is absolutely beautiful!

11. Met Mika's cousin who lives in Tokyo (who is amazed we know more than he does about Mika!!)

13. Apparently I am famous in my own right...I had people coming up to me and taking photos with ME!!!

14. I am flying to Australia tomorrow, so not sure if I can get everything uploaded to satisfy your voracious appetites for MORE MIKA, but I will try.

15. There's more, much more, especially one very important bit, but that will have to wait.

Erm... EXCUSE ME ?????? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: I hope she's ok :tears:

And how did you get backstage ? Looks like i missed something...

Amazing report !!! Clear and short !! :thumb_yello:

what do you mean the important bit will have to wait..?? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: , blue sky, teaser!! :boxed: *hugs BS*

if mika hurt himself and even thinks to skip next gigs, we'll go after him and force him to perform even with a band aid wrist.. :biggrin2:

I am SO glad everyting went so great, BS!!! :yay:

1. I FINALLY FINALLY met MIKA:wub2::toot:

Everybody breath a collective sigh of relief and happiness for me!!!:punk: He is every bit as lovely as I thought he'd be after all your stories.

3. I videotaped almost the whole show, and will need a quick lesson in youtube uploading (Sou? Babs?) because I captured some total classic moments...:biggrin2:

4. Mika wore the yukata (kimono) that the Japanese fans made him for the first song (Relax) and looked totally amazing/sexy/great:naughty:

15. There's more, much more, especially one very important bit, but that will have to wait.:wink2:

OMG!!! Yay for you meeting Mika!!!

I hope Cherisse is okay... sounds pretty bad...

Can't wait to hear more, I'm so glad I stayed up to read this!!!

YAY!!!

Blue Sky,

I read your comment on Mixi. I actually had quite a good time feeling all hyped and excited about "hearing" MIKA. It would have been nicer to be there, though.

I may be able to put up your vid for you while you're away in Australia if you can send it to me on disk or something! (Just want one for myself, hihi![m:242]) Maybe send it to me with the MFC badge. Can I keep it though? :-)

I know that he would fall off sooner or later:mf_rosetinted:

it's a drum! not your toy........:thumbdown:

BE CAREFUL plz!!!!!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

his cousin live at JP?awesome

(and he doesn't know he is so famsous at the other side of earth?)

he can meet his relatives all around the world during the touring.....:roftl:

and i really want to see the pic of fortune!!!:thumb_yello:

Actually only took 3 pictures :(, i have a bad habit of not taking pictures when im having fun!

the other 2 are here(including one i posted above)

CA370039

would the suprise be something do to with what happened during lollipop??

as for videos well its a camera phone so i didn't expect greatness but here they are..... sorry if they are a mess!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fz6nwOfAVF0

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hFvDgcoxZdM

now im tired..... good night

great lord, blue sky!

amazing amazing meeting with mika!

thanks for posting, i understand you are doing yr best!

and i'll wait patiently.....

<where's my valium?>

My hands won't stop shaking, I haven't eaten all day/night, and the BLOODY server won't do things fast enough...we were all trying to post at 11.40pm my time, was that the problem??

I have to go put my kids to bed, who waited up to hear the news (now nearly midnight) and then I will attempt photo uploading.

Yop I hope Cherisse is OK, she played the last few songs alright. But Mika was very apologetic to her, and he doesn't have a broken wrist, just a bit sore he said.

More later, sorry to make you wait....either you wait or my kids wait....tough call...:bleh:

My hands won't stop shaking, I haven't eaten all day/night, and the BLOODY server won't do things fast enough...we were all trying to post at 11.40pm my time, was that the problem??

I have to go put my kids to bed, who waited up to hear the news (now nearly midnight) and then I will attempt photo uploading.

Yop I hope Cherisse is OK, she played the last few songs alright. But Mika was very apologetic to her, and he doesn't have a broken wrist, just a bit sore he said.

More later, sorry to make you wait....either you wait or my kids wait....tough call...:bleh:

Ok, we all can wait :thumb_yello: And kids shouldn't be up at midnight :bleh::wink2:

Thanks for the pics G66, and good night !!

OMM!!! i hope Cherisse is ok. Apparently Mika was since he still carried on. But i hope in the end they both are ok.

Aww, looks like an awesome show. i can't believe I've been on all this time and just now came here. Omgs, i can't believe you met Zuleika and Fortune and backstage too. Gawd, amazing pictures.

Actually only took 3 pictures :(, i have a bad habit of not taking pictures when im having fun!

the other 2 are here(including one i posted above)

CA370039

would the suprise be something do to with what happened during lollipop??

as for videos well its a camera phone so i didn't expect greatness but here they are..... sorry if they are a mess!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fz6nwOfAVF0

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hFvDgcoxZdM

now im tired..... good night

hey welcome on board!!! and thank you for the pics and vids :wink2:

Thank you so much, Blue Sky! Yes, you should put your kids to bed, but

please come back to us, as tired and hungry as you must be!

What a tease you are! :naughty:

And Tomomi -- I can imagine how it must have been to see Mika like that.

In DC, when we saw him, something similar happened to tootch and I --

we saw him arrive just out of the blue and didn't know what to say or do! :blush-anim-cl:

And G66, thanks for the vids and the pix... hope you'll come back and visit

again once you're rested up!

dcdeb