Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

Do you want me to sort out accomodation i could get a twin room and we could share if you like? then you just concentrate on travel?

Awww, i don't mind having a look as would like somewhere pretty decent and also, don't know where or how far it'll be from the venue - it's a hard one.....i might leave it til i know where it is which won't be until the day.:blink:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to interupt here, but I just wanted to say how great the last few pages of this thread have been,

Sara: that's really lovely of you to take Bexxy, and Bexxy: I'm sooooooooo pleased for you!

It's moments like this that make the MFC so fanatstic!:thumb_yello:

I hope that you both have the most brilliant time:punk:

Sorry to interupt here, but I just wanted to say how great the last few pages of this thread have been,

Sara: that's really lovely of you to take Bexxy, and Bexxy: I'm sooooooooo pleased for you!

It's moments like this that make the MFC so fanatstic!:thumb_yello:

I hope that you both have the most brilliant time:punk:

Awwww, thanks Mika Mad! :thumb_yello: Yes, we'll have a fantastic time and report back! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

well i think booking a room in the centre of manchester is the best bet close to public transport links so we can easily get to the venue.

i think im going for the green hotel in manchester it looks pretty decent from the photos and is close to the trainstation just incase me and my car chicken out from the drive :naughty:

Ive just had a mad dash around trying on my costume i need more black dots :blink:

OMG its going to be so fantastic

Good afternoon....just been reading back over the last few pages, and it was lovely of Sara to share her good fortune, and Bexxy appears to be quite pleased...:roftl:

I'm sure you'll both have a fab time - as Kath said, let us know how it goes!

BTW - I know you'll be excited, but drive safely!

Good afternoon....just been reading back over the last few pages, and it was lovely of Sara to share her good fortune, and Bexxy appears to be quite pleased...:roftl:

I'm sure you'll both have a fab time - as Kath said, let us know how it goes!

BTW - I know you'll be excited, but drive safely!

Cheers Sarahlou!:thumb_yello: We will be careful and take it steady.x :biggrin2:

*gets out her sewing kit*

I will definately be going as my ladybird costume i only hope it survives the washing machine in time for the somerset house concert

i have just paraded around the house in it and everyone is laughing at me :shocked:

its going to be great :roftl:

*gets out her sewing kit*

I will definately be going as my ladybird costume i only hope it survives the washing machine in time for the somerset house concert

i have just paraded around the house in it and everyone is laughing at me :shocked:

its going to be great :roftl:

Sounds brill Bexx!!!!! :naughty: Do you live with your parents?

Yes i do ....even though i did move out for a year...i had to move back again

infact i just realised how much my parents had done for me and i do apprieciate them more...except for when my dad comes in my room when i am on the MFC and asks me to read it to him....because he cant read :shocked:

That was pretty embarrasing :boxed:

aWWWW, :blink:

Are your parents excited for you? They must feel better knowing you'll be meeting me and won't be gallavanting round Manchester just for the hell of it on your own!! LOL!!

hahaha this was last night when i was reading the pants thread :roftl: :roftl: :blush-anim-cl:

oh and my parents dont really mind where i go they trust me enough to know i am sensible enough and wont get into trouble :biggrin2:

this is me - im going to London to Blink gallery and they are more concerned about that :bleh:

haha dont worry i will paint them on with fabric paint i went out to my favourite arts and crafts shop yesterday and stocked up on stuff because of The rad ones quilt idea :thumb_yello:

haha dont worry i will paint them on with fabric paint i went out to my favourite arts and crafts shop yesterday and stocked up on stuff because of The rad ones quilt idea :thumb_yello:

Oh Bexxy and Sara I am so pleased that it is you who are going! Have a fab time!!!:biggrin2:

any idea what hotel you will be staying at or infact any idea where abouts in the city would be a good idea to stay by?

Im going to make a guess and say by the picadilly train station but i really have noo idea :blink: