• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i am officially ready now and its started to sink in slowly :biggrin2:

seeing Mika in two days !!!

hopefully my wig will arrive in time :cool:

YEEAAYYYYY!!! :naughty:

I'm soooo glad i chose you! Reckon we will have an absolute bal hun! x:thumb_yello:

im just wondering if anyone else will be going as fancy dress to this or if it will just be the ladybird and bo peep :roftl:

:roftl:

we are going to have such a great time i will have lost my voice though by the time i arrive in Manchester due to singing to mika all the way up the motorway :roftl:

im just wondering if anyone else will be going as fancy dress to this or if it will just be the ladybird and bo peep :roftl:

:roftl:

we are going to have such a great time i will have lost my voice though by the time i arrive in Manchester due to singing to mika all the way up the motorway :roftl:

Don't worry. the e-mail said fancy dress. :biggrin2:

Anyway, Mika will love it! I will always dress up for him. :naughty:

well whoever they did choose has remained silent of bothe this forum and the official one...maybe they were told not to say anything :shocked:

Yeah - we were just thinking that. :shocked:

I'm probably gonna drive now!! Such a nightmare!!! Flights have gone up, my current car is......er......not wonderful for long journey's - hoping to go and look at a car tomorrow. I want a convertible. Hopefully, i can buy it tomorrow. I ,will have a nice jolly to Manchester then! :thumb_yello:

Ha ha ha!!! I too, as you know, like Jemma, do not like motorways!!! I'm gonna take the easy route - it may be an hour more but that's cool!:naughty:

I would rather be relaxed to a certain degree at least, than be stressed driving on motorway with heart beating mega fast!! It'll be bad enough when i see Mika!! LOL!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Well it sure wasn't me cos I only sent in a home video and it was jsut me and I don't even know if they got it as they don't bother to let you know.

But at least I won't terrify myself driving to paces I don't know and stuff I suppose (do my "I'm not really bothered" attempts sound convincing?) no I didn't think they would lol.

I'm sure it's going to be great and that you will both get to meet him again and knowing your luck Sarah he will probably take you all out to dinner or something cos you are sooo lucky when it comes to Mika, how many times is it now that you have met him lol, tho I think Bexxy has only net him once so she will be catching you up soon. :bleh:

Right better go see if Mika is back on tv again.

Jemma , Carrie , Akim and whoever else is going....have you got accomodation and travel sorted out yet?

Just wondering because there isnt much time left like Sara says :boxed:

I'm using "laterooms.com"- not sure whether to find something near Piccadilly station (where my train gets in and leaves from)...have you found anything yet, Bexxy? I think we should try to meet up before the gig (at 6:30pm, I think Arianna said)...

I was able to book a room at the travellodge central but Sara now tells me they are now fully booked so looks like i got the last room ...there is another travel lodge 0.6 away from the one i am in which still has vacancies.

Im paying £51 for the one night.

plus £5 for the use of their car park :cool:

we should definately meet up before we go i have no idea what time it starts but i will be in manchester early probably around 12ish depending on traffic conditions and the reliability of my sisters sat nav :wink2:

talk about stressful or what?!!?!?

i have just canceled my travel lodge booking and switched to the Britannia Sachas Hotel

so we can all stick together kind of thing :roftl:

and i have to be at work in 20minutes :biggrin2: