Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it doesnt have parking but there are two 24hr car parks near it one is just across the road and charges £10 for 24hrs and the other one is in church street and charges 5£ for 24hours.....if church street is near i will head for that one i just need a post code.

i have visions of me getting lost in manchester city centre in my car...NIGHTMARE!!!

if anything dramatically changes...text me :wink2:

i have to go to work now :biggrin2:

Carri and Jemma have so VERY kindly given me their tickets as they are unable to travel to Manchester! That is SO kind of them. I am elated of course!

Looking forward to meeting you!

Sorry, just realised I wasn't refreshing the page so didn't know you were posting!! Should be fine if we stick together!! Britannia Sacha's it is...

Sacha's - good location, very central, close to tram stop (wonder where the gig is going to be?:boxed: ), close to shops etc. The Church St. carpark is a multistorey and literally around the corner from Sacha's.

:thumb_yello:

Oooh I forgot we have our very own Tour Guide for Manchester!! :thumb_yello:

Are your services availble 24hrs???:roftl:...and last minute...seeing as we won't know till the actual day itself...:blink:

Carri and Jemma have so VERY kindly given me their tickets as they are unable to travel to Manchester! That is SO kind of them. I am elated of course!

Looking forward to meeting you!

WOW!! Kath that's brilliant!!!!!! How lovely of them!! :thumb_yello:Who will you be taking with you? I'm really chuffed for you!!!! Sorry i couldn't take you.......:blink:It's all worked out brill though!! :thumb_yello:

Hello Kath!!! Have you decided how you're getting there, place you're staying at???

Hi! I will just be driving down on the day.....and back afterwards.........then trying to do an impression of an alert wide awake person on Thursday at work!

WOW!! Kath that's brilliant!!!!!! How lovely of them!! :thumb_yello:Who will you be taking with you? I'm really chuffed for you!!!! Sorry i couldn't take you.......:blink:It's all worked out brill though!! :thumb_yello:

Thank you Sara! Yes, I am delighted and it is VERY kind of them!

My daughter Abby will be coming with me. She is a veteran of 2 Mika concerts so far and is booked for three more in November so she is a pro! She is 19.

We will all have to exchange mobile numbers so we can meet up.

SO excited!

Oooh I forgot we have our very own Tour Guide for Manchester!! :thumb_yello:

Are your services availble 24hrs???:roftl:...and last minute...seeing as we won't know till the actual day itself...:blink:

:roftl: Don't know about 24hrs (though I don't sleep much these days..I think we all know why:roftl: ) but I will try to help, seeing as I can't be there grrr.

Does this 'role' of mine entitle me to a special mention to Mika when (WHEN, not if) you meet him at the gig??:roftl:

Seriously though, if you PM me I'll give you my mobile number just in case you panic on the day!!

Thank you Sara! Yes, I am delighted and it is VERY kind of them!

My daughter Abby will be coming with me. She is a veteran of 2 Mika concerts so far and is booked for three more in November so she is a pro! She is 19.

We will all have to exchange mobile numbers so we can meet up.

SO excited!

Sounds fab!! :thumb_yello: Yes, i will pm you my moby number.:biggrin2:

Hi! I will just be driving down on the day.....and back afterwards.........then trying to do an impression of an alert wide awake person on Thursday at work!

He! He!:roftl:

I am the kindest person ever!!!!!

You are, you are! (How long do I have to keep this up!) LOL!

OK, got to go, Have spoken to work so now have the green light...........have just got to go and find Dave now and give him the glad tidings! Whoops!

You are, you are! (How long do I have to keep this up!) LOL!

OK, got to go, Have spoken to work so now have the green light...........have just got to go and find Dave now and give him the glad tidings! Whoops!

LOL!!!!:roftl: Good luck! :naughty: :naughty:

All done! Dave was his usual tolerant self!

I can get excited now!

So, tell me...............do we have to wear fancy dress?

Ha ha ha ha!!!! Er.... YEAH!!! Fancy dress is a must at any Mika gig!! Didn't you know..? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty::thumb_yello::roftl:

Yeah, it is just that I was wondering to what level!

As I have very little time and less and than very little money in my bank balance.........like none..........I was wondering if a variation on the theme of what we wore to Glasgow would be ok...........our lollipop t shirts that say 'Hey whats the big idea' on the back and various bits of our Mika tartan........would probably put something on the bottom half as well of course! What do you reckon?

I know it says "outdoor theme", but I don't know how that affects ideas for costume- outdoor just suggests coats and hats...but then I'm not very imaginative like that!!

I suppose any effort for dressing up is appreciated...