Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

Hiya Saint Carri! No, we don't know but are wondering of the person has been sworn to secrecy!

i bet they have either been sworn to secrecy or they arent members of the forum....

or

they havent been notified yet either

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is just SO exciting!

I am going to have my long cardigan/jacket thing over my outfit because honestly, I WOULD get arrested (or sectioned) otherwise!

Got to go now, am working most of tomorrow so wont get on, but Sara has my Mob and I have hers so if I aren't on again before Wed..........see you all then!

Night Kath. x See you Wednesday!!!! It's gonna be brill!!! :thumb_yello: Try to get some sleep, especially tomorrow - if you can, with all the excitement! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

aww thanks babs lol, wouldn't it be funny if we ALL won tickets from TBA as well ha ha there will be lots of ppl frantically trying to find travel and rooms, hey, there will be frantic "hey can I thumb a lift and doss in your room in the bath" comments ha ha and then...grabbing the curtains off the windows to wrap around you for fancy dress or something lol.

Look on the bright side, if I don't get tickets then I wont have all that stress :roftl:(wondering how we find out if we win tickets from TBA now hmmm). lol knowing my luck I'll win them but not find them till the day after pfft I even took the days off work too lol. (I'm primed for action ha ha).

If I get some from TBA..............I live about 40 miles from Manchester and a few people are welcome to stay at my house (it's a bit crazy just now cos of renovations but I have two double mattresses and quilts etc plus the sofas so if you don't mind a kinda camping theme..........you're welcome!

Vix x

wow vixen that is such a lovely offer :wub2::thumb_yello:

im sure some poeple will be roomless due to the last minute drawing of the tickets for the tba gig.....does anyone know if the tickets will be drawn out today or tomorow????

Morning everyone, just doing an impression of someone who shouldn't be here, again!

Vix, that is REALLY kind of you..................the MFClub has incredible members! I can't stay the night personally as I have to drive straight home to do an impression of someone working on Thursday morning!

and right now im running around like a mad woman trying to get everythin i need together in one place.....and having trouble deciding what to wear for the drive up :boxed:

Morning everyone, just doing an impression of someone who shouldn't be here, again!

Vix, that is REALLY kind of you..................the MFClub has incredible members! I can't stay the night personally as I have to drive straight home to do an impression of someone working on Thursday morning!

:naughty: Me too Kath, but cheers vix!

Thank you!

Yes, the driving is tricky isn't it! I am trying to work out if I can stand a whole day and four hour drive in a basque, but If I don't put it on in the privacy of my own home when I am going to do it..........not something that I can struggle with in the back of a car...........not when you consider how much effort (by several people) is required to actually fasten it!

My parents still live in Barnsley but luckily not in the flooded area. It doesn't normally flood in Barnsley so it must have been REALLY bad.:thumbdown:

York's always bad though. Shame, it's such a lovely city. Still, you got out!:biggrin2:

I hope your parents are still ok, it sounds absolutly dreadful what is going on in large parts of Northern England

I'm startin' to stress out now!!

Got a mass to do!! Panicking about picking my new car up tonight and hope i can get used to it! LOL!! Will have no choice!! After all that driving, i'm sure i will know it inside out by the time i get home!

I'm not big on city driving, so this is gonna be a real test for me!

I just hope i can leave plenty pf time to get there tomorrow. I am hoping that by this time tomorrow, i would have been on the road about an hour.

Now im starting to stress just doing maintainence checks on my car and the antifreeze is well low!!!

now i need to go out and get some :boxed:

and i still need to do this and that OMG

STRESS!!!

I hope your parents are still ok, it sounds absolutly dreadful what is going on in large parts of Northern England

Thanks Kath.

Yeah they are fine - sort of in the middle of the affected area but not affected, if you know what I mean. Awful pics of Sheff and Leeds!

Just been reading about your basque. :roftl:

As the Official Manchester Guide for you, I feel I should say, do please avoid the area around the Coach Station. Or you will be propositioned!!:roftl:

Thanks Kath.

Yeah they are fine - sort of in the middle of the affected area but not affected, if you know what I mean. Awful pics of Sheff and Leeds!

Just been reading about your basque. :roftl:

As the Official Manchester Guide for you, I feel I should say, do please avoid the area around the Coach Station. Or you will be propositioned!!:roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

any other areas of Manchester we should avoid??? :shocked:

I'm a bit concerned about the flooding......hope i don't get stuck on my journey!!!:shocked:

me too

but im hoping it would have cleared up by tomorow but if i do get stuck the RAC will come to my rescue :punk:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

any other areas of Manchester we should avoid??? :shocked:

:naughty:

Well, the red light district and the Gay Village are very close to one another...the Gay Village (Canal Street) would be very safe for anyone dressed in a basque I reckon, indeed welcoming:naughty: but take care in the surrounding streets!!!

Naah it's not that bad - I don't think. Not that I'm well up on these things!

No-one would dare mess with a Mika fan anyway (look what happened to Petro..:naughty: )

Do you know, my new car only has radio/cassette, so hubby has to sort my stero out tonight and put my cd changer in there. I cannot go all that way without LICM!! :shocked:

lol I understand that completely and I should think so too lol you have trained your hubby well I am in awe of that. :bleh:

lol I understand that completely and I should think so too lol you have trained your hubby well I am in awe of that. :bleh:

Ha ha ha - yeah, and to think when we got married, I said i would obey HiM! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty::biggrin2:

If I get some from TBA..............I live about 40 miles from Manchester and a few people are welcome to stay at my house (it's a bit crazy just now cos of renovations but I have two double mattresses and quilts etc plus the sofas so if you don't mind a kinda camping theme..........you're welcome!

Vix x

I may have to take you up on that Vix...IF (the big if lol) I get tickets, but I would be a getting train I think as I'm not confident enough for city driving, I am gonna get a sat nav for my birthday in September though and practice for November heh heh MIKA look what you do to us :roftl: (mind you I guess I should check train times to see if there ARE any, as I am at work till after 9pm tonight so it wont be leavening me long to sort things will it. I feel the need to pass my mobile number on to everyone in case I need to ask things lol.

(does it show I am a panic-er, I adopt headless CHICKEN mode in every chaotic situation, I am an expert at headless chicken). :blink: