Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

hmm just checked trains times, the latest I could get one back is 22.42, I don't think I could risk that so I better plan to stay over somewhere, and if I can't get a room, well the first train back is 3.38 so I could er..doss in the street, I remember there being lots of tramps in the park the last time I went to Manchester....there sorted :bleh:

also what time are people arriving in Manchester and meeting up etc? (I'm trying to fwd think JUST IN CASE) silly really but I got nowt to lose I have I?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where is our lovely manchester guide i need to quiz them for a second? :thumb_yello:

i have a problem i need to find a bear factory ..i know there is one in the trafford centre or whatever its called...but where is it in relation to the hotel we are in ?

also anyone know what time check in is for the britannia hotel?:thumb_yello:

where is our lovely manchester guide i need to quiz them for a second? :thumb_yello:

i have a problem i need to find a bear factory ..i know there is one in the trafford centre or whatever its called...but where is it in relation to the hotel we are in ?

also anyone know what time check in is for the britannia hotel?:thumb_yello:

I'm here..

Trafford Centre isn't particularly easy to get to from City Centre - the Metrolink tram system doesn't go there (major planning calamity that was!). I'm trying to think if there is a bear factory in Manchester itself...

give me a minute

:thumb_yello:

Thankyou

i mean its not particulary urgent i may just leave the bear at home and wait until somerset house y'know.

or

if im brave enough give mika a bear with no trousers and just grey boxers...but seriously id need alot of courage to do that :boxed:

No Bear Factory in City Centre:thumbdown:

Will you be driving to Manchester via the M60 Bexx?

Trafford Centre is right on the M60 junction 9 and 10. Would be easiest to stop off on your way. there, maybe?

Otherwise it's a bit of a difficult drive in and out of the city. As for public transport, the metrolink tram only takes you part of the way there, then they have shuttle buses. Would you have time??

(Is Mika getting a bear???:biggrin2: )

Thankyou

i mean its not particulary urgent i may just leave the bear at home and wait until somerset house y'know.

or

if im brave enough give mika a bear with no trousers and just grey boxers...but seriously id need alot of courage to do that :boxed:

OK

Got our posts crossed.

Nice idea with the bear! Go for it.:roftl:

hmm the check out is a good indication of what the check in time will be anyway...

usually takes them 2hours to clean and tidy the room and stuff so i will guess 2pm

OMG well if im giving mika this bear in just grey boxers hoping he will get the joke i need someone to hold my hand...im scared :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

OMG well if im giving mika this bear in just grey boxers hoping he will get the joke i need someone to hold my hand...im scared :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Course he'll get the joke. He reads the forum doesn't he??

:mf_rosetinted:

He must know the grey ones are legendary.

(Will the bear's boxers be custom made, though?:roftl: )

lol no its just a random plan i had ages ago i didnt think i would be coming to this so i had it organised for somerset house...i havent yet decided if to bring it to manchester or london :blink:

Oh no, Peer Pressure!:naughty:

As if you need any more stress!!

Tell me about it!!:roftl:

I still feel like I should do something...but I'm not very inventive like that or creative for that matter...:thumbdown:

*feeling really sad that I can't go to Manchester tomorrow not even to lurk*

Have to go now, will be back teatime if there are any more Manchester-themed queries:naughty:

see yoh (as they say here)

x

*feeling really sad that I can't go to Manchester tomorrow not even to lurk*

Have to go now, will be back teatime if there are any more Manchester-themed queries:naughty:

see yoh (as they say here)

x

ahhh see ya later :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

thankyou for your help

everything i have ever given to mika i make sure i have the mfc logo somewhere on it so he knows its from us :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I think thats very thoughful of you...so thanks..