Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

Hiya

I can't believe I'm on here at this time of the day, and I can't BELIEVE I checked my Yahoo mail AT WORK to see if I'd got tickets. Well, obviously, I've not.

But my friend who's off sick said every DJ on the radio had 2 tickets each to give away for 'a secret Mika gig' and, bless her, she entered 4 times for me. And it cost 50p each time to get a message back saying she hadn't won. But kind thoughts.

I also have spare rooms for anyone coming, and I'm still looking to cadge a ticket off anyone who has won but can't use theirs.

Please remember me. I live SO CLOSE.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes!!! I've been in wonderland since I learnt of it...but going crazy with all the organising (baby sitting, trains, time off work, accomodation....) to be honest I'm still numb from the excitement of it all...but yes I will be there!!

I can be there for 5 o'clock. No sweat.

Really no sweat!

Oh...I wish I'd won the draw as well...but I think they have safe guards for that happening!!

Now I'm tres confused! I got 2 texts at about 15.30 saying Admit 2 Mika, and the other one Not had your m- ticket?

Are these texts to do with the tickets meimei gave me, or have I won?:confused:

I have received the two texts as well

Now I'm tres confused! I got 2 texts at about 15.30 saying Admit 2 Mika, and the other one Not had your m- ticket?

Are these texts to do with the tickets meimei gave me, or have I won?:confused:

So did I!! But I don't think that they're 2 seperate tickets- they both quote the same reference number.

The problem is I have already got to go with the tickets meimei gave me, I had to send my mobile number, so I don't know if these texts are to do with that or if I have won in my own right.

If I have won in my own right, then I have 2 spares. I was going to give sparkly them if I won, but don't want to drag her down to manchester if it is just to do with the tickets I already have, if you see what I mean.

Aaaaargh, what to do?

The problem is I have already got to go with the tickets meimei gave me, I had to send my mobile number, so I don't know if these texts are to do with that or if I have won in my own right.

If I have won in my own right, then I have 2 spares. I was going to give sparkly them if I won, but don't want to drag her down to manchester if it is just to do with the tickets I already have, if you see what I mean.

Aaaaargh, what to do?

Check the reference number on both texts...if they're the same, which I suspect it is- then its only entry for 2...

Check the reference number on both texts...if they're the same, which I suspect it is- then its only entry for 2...

They are the same ref Akim but have I won in my own right or are these the ones meimei gave me, I don't know how to check

umm... that's difficult to know...but I'm sure that they would have a safeguard against sending out more then one ticket for the same person esp. since they can verify mobile numbers etc.

Babs is on the guestlist.. as I missed the deadline to get back to Endemol with phone details... so Babs is lucky to have won more tix!... :) Wish I was going now :P

Hey ! Does that mean you can't go anymore because of the deadline thing ? Bummer...

No no... I got email from Endemol to thank us for participating and offered me 2 tickets for the show.. I didnt reply with Babs phone details until last night. by which was too late to send the phone details off.. but the girl at Endemol said to just give her the names and they would go straght on the guestlist :)

Wow...it's all going on here. Mixed emotions for me - while I am so happy for everyone that is going, I can't help feeling a bit sorry for myself that I haven't won tickets and a teensy bit green eyed that I can't go and will miss a fab show. I know I would have real problems getting to Manchester by 5:00 and it would have been a logistical nightmare, but where there's a Mika, there's always a way:naughty: .

I'll look forward to reading all about it on Thursday and seeing all the pics.

To everyone that is going - have fun and for those of that aren't, there'll be other times....

Sx

Well, Babs, if you have spare tickets and also know of a way to get a spare $2000, I think you ought to consider inviting me along. :cool:

--Jack

Jack you know I would, but I'm having a bit of trouble with the $2000, I can only scrape up £1999 :mf_rosetinted:

Jack you know I would, but I'm having a bit of trouble with the $2000, I can only scrape up £1999 :mf_rosetinted:

Hahah, you do know that £1999 is a good deal more than $2000, right? :biggrin2:

Oh well... I suppose I'll just have to deal. But we'd best get detailed reports and there'd best be mentions of ambiguously gay bracelets!

--Jack

Hey I've just thought: my husband walks through the centre of Manchester at around 6pm every evening on his way home...

I will tell him to look out for a load of weirdos in fancy dress with flashing hearts on and give you all a big kiss from me:thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl: