Crazy Things that are now part of my life!

Suzy

Ever since my MIKA obsession started last year, my life has changed quite a bit. Here are a list of things I've never done or cared to think about or cared to buy!

1. I'm on a FAN CLUB FORUM! I'm fighting for time with my kids on the computer! This is not like me at all...but everyone here is amazing!

2. I've gone to a concert! (MIKA's of course)

3. I bought an album! (LICM of course) - use to download instead

4. Bought Braces ("Suspenders" here in Canada)

5. Bought hi top Chuck Taylor CONVERSE shoes (all white leather)

6. Bought skinny pants and skinny jeans from the GAP!

7. I'm 35 years old with a husband and two kids! I'm having a QUARTER-LIFE CRISIS (similar to mid-life crisis, but happening at a sooner rate!)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever since my MIKA obsession started last year, my life has changed quite a bit. Here are a list of things I've never done or cared to think about or cared to buy!

1. I'm on a FAN CLUB FORUM! I'm fighting for time with my kids on the computer! This is not like me at all...but everyone here is amazing!

7. I'm 35 years old with a husband and two kids! I'm having a QUARTER-LIFE CRISIS (similar to mid-life crisis, but happening at a sooner rate!)

lol yey go u!! mika can always work some kinda magic on us fans :naughty:

lol yeah a lot has happened...

• I was sick of my boring blond hair and dyed it red :P
  • I was always into hardrock and stuff, Mika's album is a change
  • I quitted working with photoshop for a while, but now Mika gave me new inspiration :D
  • I'm wearing more bright colors now, always was the one dressed in black...
  • I JOINED A FANCLUB!!!! never done that! wouldn't ever have done that! and here I am :D

lol yeah a lot has happened...

• I was sick of my boring blond hair and dyed it red :P
  • I was always into hardrock and stuff, Mika's album is a change
  • I quitted working with photoshop for a while, but now Mika gave me new inspiration :D
  • I'm wearing more bright colors now, always was the one dressed in black...
  • I JOINED A FANCLUB!!!! never done that! wouldn't ever have done that! and here I am :D

heheheehehehehehee:naughty: :naughty::punk: I'm right there with ALL OF YOU !!!!!:blink:

if you think you are asking too much from yourself and need support....

go there: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4694 !!!!

you'll find an appropriate company!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

Oh thank you, Robertina! I'll keep this in mind for when my sanity starts to become comprimised. Much Appreciated:thumb_yello:

besides making my life more so happy and full of fun ,sunshine and laughter Mika has introduces me to a lot of new music that i would have never herd of if it wasn’t for him ie Calvin Harris the view and The Fratellis thanks Mika:)

i love ya

I'm definitely much more inclined to pick out things that are brightly colored! I'm like, no, not the navy shirt, bring on the NEON GREEN! ahaha. Also, I'm pretty much addicted to the internet now..I'd gotten tired of it and only got on sometimes but this site has totally caused me to relapse :roftl:

Oh, I got what I now call my "Mika flip flops" the other day! They are AWESOME. I saw them at Old Navy and I was like, "OHMYGOD, they're so Mika-esque!!!" My mom told me that the girl next to me looked up promptly at the mention of Mika's name! haha..either she thought I was a weirdo or she was a fellow Mika fan, but unfortunately we shall never know since by the time I whirled around she was gone :bleh:

on419904-04p01v01.jpg

Oh, a lot of scary crazy things happened to me.

First of all, I'm a member of a fanclub. :blink:

I used to acknowledge people who joined something like that with a sympathetic look in the past.

I can't go anywhere without music. And if it happens that everything around is calm my newly established inside head player immediately starts...:shocked:

I drive through my hometown with all windows turned down and my stereo on full blast without bothering if any of the people who know me might think I've lost my mind. Furthermore I almost wish them to think that :insane:

I've spent aaaages to tinker a birthday card three months in advance of the actual date for somebody I have never even talked to. Strange enough, I got really excited about it :shocked:

I've spent nights translating articles from magazines in order to post them here....and it is not that I didn't have really important 'real life stuff' to do instead. I used to be quite focused on the important things. Mostly. That seems to have changed - LOL or maybe my personal priorities have changed - which is also quite scary :shocked:

I've signed up for a Myspace account. If my brother, who lately taught me that this was actually the 'emo-platform' (which must be something inacceptable according to the look that went with this statement :roftl: ) finds out about that, this will cost me all hope to be taken seriously by him in the remote future.

I used to hate turquoise ...but for some months now I catch myself every now and then thinking that it would probably not cause eye cancer to see a certain person wearing that color - LOL

.... I'm sure if I think about it long enough I'll find plenty of evidence for the massive Mika aftermath - Thanks a lot, Mika:thumb_yello:

Well lets see...

Like most of you I joined a fan club!!! I have never ever done that!!

I too spent time to create the perfect birthday card for someone who has no clue who I am. I bought my brother's birthday card, on the way to his birthday supper!!:roftl:

I usually wear accessories that go with everything (eg. Black). I went and bought the same watch Mika has and didn't care when my sister looked at me strange because it is so brightly colored...

I bought braces the other day and ignored the crazy look I got from the older gentleman when he saw me in the mens section of the thrift store...

I daily change the background on my computer to a different picture of Mika just because I have sooooo many downloaded.

I was inspired to start playing the piano again. I really missed it and wish I had never quit my lessons.

I have not listened to any other CD in it's entirety since I bought LICM. I'll listen to a couple of songs then switch. My iPod is always with me. The CD is for in the house, the iPod is in the car so I can have Mika everywhere!!

I think I need to go visit the therapy thread....again....:shocked::blink:

WHERE DID YOU GET SUSPENDERS?!!!I HAVE SEARCHED ALMOST EVERY STORE !!! :biggrin2:

anyway...

i wear more colorful things

i LOVEE my curly hair

i actually went out of my way to buy a cd

i drink TEA!! lol

HAHA...I LOVE MY SKINNY JEANS

SAW A PAIR OF BRIGHT RED ONES...I WAS LIKE "MIKA WOULD LOVE THESE!"

i tried them on for fun...but i didn't buy them my hips are simply too wide!!! BUT I BOUGHT A PAIR IN BLACK...AND MY HIPS DON'T LOOK TO BAD!!!

i think its because i have a small waist...it's hard to buy pants that look and fit well

I too spent time to create the perfect birthday card for someone who has no clue who I am. I bought my brother's birthday card, on the way to his birthday supper!!:roftl:

LOL ! i bought my brother a card for his 24th birthday (which was in march)

and i spent like 3 hours making one for mika, for his 24th birthday!

IF MY BROTHER KNEW, HE WOULD BE SOOO JEALOUSS.