Crazy Things that are now part of my life!

Suzy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, now what crazy thing Mika makes me do...

1- Searching all the Internet for some new stuff about him, even at work:wink2:

2- Taking part in this Fan Club. I was never a person of chat or forum or anything like that.

3- Changing my style of music. I'm more a indie/rock/alternative girl.

4- I'm buying more colorful clothes and things with printings like a hoodie with stars, tops with fruits printing on them (pears, apples). Earrings with stars or heart shaped!

5- I've design a letter and I'm recording a audio b-day message to a guy I never met:blush-anim-cl:

6- And I'm giving less time to my loving boyfriend and always use our computer to make sure I don't pass away some new stuff about Mika:biggrin2:

7- I never taught I'll like a guy wearing skinny pants lol! I even think it's sexy! But now I'm more open minded lol!

But his music makes me so happy and takes my care away, no price for that:biggrin2:

lol yeah a lot has happened...

• I was sick of my boring blond hair and dyed it red :P
  • I was always into hardrock and stuff, Mika's album is a change
  • I quitted working with photoshop for a while, but now Mika gave me new inspiration :D
  • I'm wearing more bright colors now, always was the one dressed in black...
  • I JOINED A FANCLUB!!!! never done that! wouldn't ever have done that! and here I am :D

Same with me...I als o always used to wear black clothes....related to the music I listened to (still like that gothic music etc......)

BUT: Mika has changed me a lot....started to wear coloured clothes....and everybody was looking at me like they wouldn't believe it :naughty:

I feels so good....experiened something "new", a new spirit of life has taken me...Now I also see things more positive than before...

I guess that'swha we call the MIKA-effect :wub2:

3. I bought an album! (LICM of course) - use to download instead)

yes!! that's what happened to me too..!

and I joined a fan club..!! :shocked: and I AM 100 percent happy about this!! :thumb_yello:

yes!! that's what happened to me too..!

and I joined a fan club..!! :shocked: and I AM 100 percent happy about this!! :thumb_yello:

yeah this is the first fan club i've ever joined :) and i'm glad i'm on it. At first i was a bit hesitant on whether i should join or not it took me 2 weeks to decide!! i wish i had joined earlier though, lol.

Ever since my MIKA obsession started last year, my life has changed quite a bit. Here are a list of things I've never done or cared to think about or cared to buy!

1. I'm on a FAN CLUB FORUM! I'm fighting for time with my kids on the computer! This is not like me at all...but everyone here is amazing!

2. I've gone to a concert! (MIKA's of course)

3. I bought an album! (LICM of course) - use to download instead

4. Bought Braces ("Suspenders" here in Canada)

5. Bought hi top Chuck Taylor CONVERSE shoes (all white leather)

6. Bought skinny pants and skinny jeans from the GAP!

7. I'm 35 years old with a husband and two kids! I'm having a QUARTER-LIFE CRISIS (similar to mid-life crisis, but happening at a sooner rate!)

Ok for the first six points...I've the same crazy things in my life :biggrin2:

For the 7th...I'm 32, without husband, children and mid-life crisis... but I have an existential crisis :mf_rosetinted:

Ever since my MIKA obsession started last year, my life has changed quite a bit. Here are a list of things I've never done or cared to think about or cared to buy!

1. I'm on a FAN CLUB FORUM! I'm fighting for time with my kids on the computer! This is not like me at all...but everyone here is amazing!

2. I've gone to a concert! (MIKA's of course)

3. I bought an album! (LICM of course) - use to download instead

4. Bought Braces ("Suspenders" here in Canada)

5. Bought hi top Chuck Taylor CONVERSE shoes (all white leather)

6. Bought skinny pants and skinny jeans from the GAP!

7. I'm 35 years old with a husband and two kids! I'm having a QUARTER-LIFE CRISIS (similar to mid-life crisis, but happening at a sooner rate!)

I also bought converse shoes , tama , skinny pants and braces ! :thumb_yello:

yeah this is the first fan club i've ever joined :) and i'm glad i'm on it. At first i was a bit hesitant on whether i should join or not it took me 2 weeks to decide!! i wish i had joined earlier though, lol.

Haha, same here :thumb_yello: