This MUST have been posted before- Yop will kill me.

babspanky

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lights up. The video begins. In a radical departure, the usually flamboyant and ostentatious Mika stands still, calm, pensive

For approximately 0.8 seconds. And then he's back to normal.

Ha this thing is so funny :naughty:

Ha ha ha !!! Hilarious !!! :lmao: :lmao:

Maybe we should send him the lyrics to bring a little peace his mind... :naughty:

And i don't think it was posted before... And i won't kill you... And i don't kill people, i'm not a murderer... I just explode at repeat threads, so only kill myself...

Mika is gone. Gone, but not forgotten, as those of us left behind are left with the chirpy-falsetto, fluffy, happy-happy pop song stuck on loop for hours, days and weeks to come.

Mika's evil plan is only just beginning. Within several months of first contact, millions of people will be forced to love, love Mr Mika.

So true :bleh:

And really, really funny:roftl:

Thanks for posting! :flowers2:

It's f'in hilarious :roftl:

"Mika is gone. Gone, but not forgotten, as those of us left behind are left with the chirpy-falsetto, fluffy, happy-happy pop song stuck on loop for hours, days and weeks to come. " :thumb_yello:

That was great- I know they were taking the p*** out of him a bit but it always cool to see other peoples interpretations of things! I will never watch that video in the same way! Love Love MIKA!!:naughty: