Pics of Mika Japan MTV

Bianca

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks titania...but he really does looks absolutely shattered...

Mika. Seriously. It's getting silly now...please just take a rest...take a week to sleep...you really need it! Honestly, your health is important. We'd hate it if something bad happened to you!!!

*haha, like he's gonna read my message...*

JeyJen, the link doen't work.... :bleh:

off topic, if you see this.... does the vixy converter site work for you for Dailymotion vids?

ups :bleh::blush-anim-cl:

btw...i meant the last pic you posted...

THIS LOOKS TO MUCH LIKE GWEN'S GIRLS!

11320__harajuku_l.jpg

mikalooksthrilled2wq3.jpg

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES THE SIMILARITES??? LOLOLO

lmao! it's hard to tell with all that makeup and stage costumes. They all look the same hidden under all that lmaoooo

A few more .... from Gettyimages

74338329.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4A

74338247.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4A

74338248.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4A

I cannot believe he is wearing that shirt again!!! He wore it at the Glasgow ABC gig in February AND the Glasgow Barrowlands gig a couple of weeks ago!!! I also cannot believe I notice these things!!!!!

guys, saved 33 pics of mika from press room and red carpet (not mine o.c.), unwatermarked but too tired now to upload them all and post them, sorry, will do it tomorrow.

they are good and many are closeups. pls bear with me, i am just dead as a dodo now. :blush-anim-cl:

guys, saved 33 pics of mika from press room and red carpet (not mine o.c.), unwatermarked but too tired now to upload them all and post them, sorry, will do it tomorrow.

they are good and many are closeups. pls bear with me, i am just dead as a dodo now. :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks a lot in advance, avoca, you're our pic provider #1 :flowers2:

ooh yey!! i love the pics u find avoca, but yeah take your time :) shall wait to save them all tomorrow

I think it's admirable actually... wearing the same pieces etc. :blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

Thank you Avoca... :blush-anim-cl:

Yes. I like how he actually wears his clothes over again like normal people instead of throwing them out and buying new ones like most celebrities. :)

thanks titania...but he really does looks absolutely shattered...

Mika. Seriously. It's getting silly now...please just take a rest...take a week to sleep...you really need it! Honestly, your health is important. We'd hate it if something bad happened to you!!!

*haha, like he's gonna read my message...*

Yes he will !!!

Mika c'est vrai quoi !!! Prend le temps de dormir, prends du temps pour toi. On peut bien t'attendre quoi !!!!

Et puis on aurait trop la haine que tu sois mal à cause de nous !!!!!

Prends soin de toi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sinon on le fait nous-même !! :roftl:

Sophie xxx