Pics of Mika Japan MTV

Bianca

Yes. I like how he actually wears his clothes over again like normal people instead of throwing them out and buying new ones like most celebrities. :)

I know - I LOVE that!! It makes him more real, plus I like seeing some of my faves again.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes avoca, exactly :bleh: - no actually not because who can claim to die such a sweet death - LOL I'm getting a bit morbid now :bleh:

BTW: Here it is again- The TARATATA look :blush-anim-cl:

11fz1.jpg

...and it must have been really hot in there - not that I was surprised...:naughty:

Originally Posted by Hannah View Post

Yes. I like how he actually wears his clothes over again like normal people instead of throwing them out and buying new ones like most celebrities.

I know - I LOVE that!! It makes him more real, plus I like seeing some of my faves again.

Same here :blush-anim-cl: but if you think about that he's constantly popping up in public almost every single day it would get not only expensive (not that this was a problem :bleh: ) but also difficult.

And his style is just too cool and unique to wear everything just once. Would be such a waste.

satu and avoca and all

You girls are amazing. I have no power left in me today to find the pics of Japan. What you uploaded is fabulous. None of him in the black jacket from the start of his show yet.

But I did find the video is partially uploaded as part of the highlights.

http://www.vmaj2007.com/top.html

and when the video of Ai starts with thedrummers scroll along to 1:08 - 1:58, and again scroll along to 16:25 - 17:03...the last one you can hear how breathless he is after running round the stadium!!:wink2:

thanks for these wonderful pictures!! we all owe you big time girls!!! :thumb_yello:

he looks really pretty even when he's beaten. So maybe it's time for him to listen to his own song lyrics and... relax, take it eeeeeeeeeeeeasy!!!

Wooow OMG thank you so much for all the lovely pics!!

Mika looks so hot and curlylicious, he makes me breathless :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

His eyes seem to change color in every picture and his hair is just *gaaah* :wink2:

Hope he enjoyed himself in Japan :biggrin2:

A few more .... from Gettyimages

74338329.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4A

74338247.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4A

74338248.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4A

I cannot believe he is wearing that shirt again!!! He wore it at the Glasgow ABC gig in February AND the Glasgow Barrowlands gig a couple of weeks ago!!! I also cannot believe I notice these things!!!!!

we are two, GITB...and maybe not alone!

shall we offer ourselves as buyers???? personal buyers??? he's wearing out his clothes!

satu and avoca and all

You girls are amazing. I have no power left in me today to find the pics of Japan. What you uploaded is fabulous. None of him in the black jacket from the start of his show yet.

and when the video of Ai starts with thedrummers scroll along to 1:08 - 1:58, and again scroll along to 16:25 - 17:03...the last one you can hear how breathless he is after running round the stadium!!:wink2:

blue skyyyyy!!! :yay: that's great you had such a good time!! no pic can be better than the ones you took! when you have recovered, pls let us know of your mika experience! *sends hug*

Avoca, don't you know how I love you??? :wub2:

Oh, I so agree with esperia! Avoca, you are amazing -- thanks so much for finding and posting these! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb xx

satu and avoca and all

Thanks for the tip on when to look out for him! Saved me 20 minutes! Have you come down off your high yet Blue Sky? Have just put a post on the aussie thread as Mika will be on Rove next Sunday night. How exciting!

blue skyyyyy!!! :yay: that's great you had such a good time!! no pic can be better than the ones you took! when you have recovered, pls let us know of your mika experience! *sends hug*

Avoca I wasn't allowed to take any pics. But anyway, VMAJ site has vids and everything and you found all the best pics, so I am just happy about that. My thrill was getting my OWN face on MTV's page as the "enthusiastic MIKA fans out to support him" :biggrin2:

And the HUGE long report (very emotional) is posted here

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3181

Hope you won't mind me posting one of the show pics over there now!:wink2:

Thanks for the tip on when to look out for him! Saved me 20 minutes! Have you come down off your high yet Blue Sky? Have just put a post on the aussie thread as Mika will be on Rove next Sunday night. How exciting!

MIKA ON ROVE??? How amazing. I hope someone will put it on youtube.:thumb_yello:

ok, here we go. I see bianca posted a few of them. now, pls bear with me: pics are many and though it's my policy to try and not repost it may be one or two of them get reposted. not meant, sorry sorry, I cannot share them all and check them all, too many. enjoy!

80416718zv0.jpg

66248901ff2.jpg

31809036jq9.jpg

33795219gr2.jpg

11080328zi0.jpg

71298234ik5.jpg

11915442qf3.jpg

THE MOST, EVER GORGEOUSE, BEAUTIFUL, OUTSTANDING , LOVELY EYES