Pics of Mika Japan MTV

Bianca

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Avoca, you're bloody amazing!! Terrific! Fantastic!! The best!

You're a hero! Thank you soooooo much!! :flowers2::huglove:

oh and, Mika is really gorgeous in those pics! (but when is he not...)

Avoca, merci beaucoup, beaucoup, beaucoup, et mille fois plus, merci!

They are wonderful photos and thank you so much for uploading them.

That said. Man. I cannot believe that I am actually worried and ANGRY on behalf of a popstar I don't even know, but I am. He looks so tired lately. Beautiful, but exhausted. And you can tell so in his concerts-- he has less spark, he strains his voice, etc. He was lovely in Japan, but he also looked a bit lost and out of place and as though it wasn't quite his sort of circus (with the lollipop girls who were sweet lolita knock-offs and were apparently provided by the studio and not his friends). HE NEEDS TO TAKE A BREAK. And yet he's going to be touring all summer, and then he's doing another UK/European tour come fall? He's even touring on his own birthday, for Chrissakes! What the hell is he and/or his management thinking?

I am almost annoyed at him! Seriously! I know that he tours with his family and they look out for his health, and thank god for that, but he should cut this out before he gets himself sick. I am worried he'll burn out. I swear, if I get to meet him after his US show, I will demand that he take a holiday.

--Jack

Avoca, merci beaucoup, beaucoup, beaucoup, et mille fois plus, merci!

They are wonderful photos and thank you so much for uploading them.

That said. Man. I cannot believe that I am actually worried and ANGRY on behalf of a popstar I don't even know, but I am. He looks so tired lately. Beautiful, but exhausted. And you can tell so in his concerts-- he has less spark, he strains his voice, etc. He was lovely in Japan, but he also looked a bit lost and out of place and as though it wasn't quite his sort of circus (with the lollipop girls who were sweet lolita knock-offs and were apparently provided by the studio and not his friends). HE NEEDS TO TAKE A BREAK. And yet he's going to be touring all summer, and then he's doing another UK/European tour come fall? He's even touring on his own birthday, for Chrissakes! What the hell is he and/or his management thinking?

I am almost annoyed at him! Seriously! I know that he tours with his family and they look out for his health, and thank god for that, but he should cut this out before he gets himself sick. I am worried he'll burn out. I swear, if I get to meet him after his US show, I will demand that he take a holiday.

--Jack

yeah tell me about it. he really needs to relax, to SLEEEEEEP. He even said he's tired of being tired lmao! he needs to take, like... a month off lol! I am really worried about him. i know that sounds stupid, but i am, and it must be so hard with all the different time zones.

ok, here we go. I see bianca posted a few of them. now, pls bear with me: pics are many and though it's my policy to try and not repost it may be one or two of them get reposted. not meant, sorry sorry, I cannot share them all and check them all, too many. enjoy!

80416718zv0.jpg

Oh holy shatner...

He's so gorgeous that he doesn't look real! He's just too beautiful to be human! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: