does mika wear glasses/contacts?

idk i realllly dont think he does, i could be wrong i mean this is th eonly picture ive seen, but i feel like the blue would be more defined i know i have browen eyes, and mycontacts are pretty visible.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^It looks like he really wears contacts on this pic.

I wear them too I just can't imagine my life without them.

But he'd look hot with glasses as well. I wish glasses looked so good on me too, but I look like ridiculous.:boxed: No glasses for me.:biggrin2:

omg me either ive had contacts since 8th grade, and i cant believe i survived with glasses for 2 years lol

idk i realllly dont think he does, i could be wrong i mean this is th eonly picture ive seen, but i feel like the blue would be more defined i know i have browen eyes, and mycontacts are pretty visible.

I agree. I don't wear contacts myself, but my brother does, and the blue is much more defined than that. And also, it's just in the side of his eye where the flash hit that it shows up, and the other corner looks normal.

haha i think the reason i am so obsessed with this is cus i just got glasses and contacts on wednesday..and i am like the worst at putting them in! and i think if mika had contacts that i would try extra hard to get them in instead of just throwing them back in their case haha..i really like my glasses but i wouldnt dare to wear them to school :biggrin2: and im pretty positive u guys look gourgee in your glasses!:thumb_yello:

It just occurred to me that maybe if he does wear contacts, they aren't the ones with blue tint..my brother's contacts aren't tinted with anything.

omg me either ive had contacts since 8th grade, and i cant believe i survived with glasses for 2 years lol

I survived only a few months with glasses, since my sight got worse 6 or 7 months ago (probably from spending too much time at the computer:naughty: ) but contacts really saved my life, lol.

But when I wear them no one can really tell, because that blue isn't so defined.:blink:

I agree. I don't wear contacts myself, but my brother does, and the blue is much more defined than that. And also, it's just in the side of his eye where the flash hit that it shows up, and the other corner looks normal.

It just occurred to me that maybe if he does wear contacts, they aren't the ones with blue tint..my brother's contacts aren't tinted with anything.

i agree with everything! i really dont know what to think but HANNAH! ur gonna see mika in 20 days!? will u ask him!?!?!?!?

LOL - :lmao: seriously, some of you read too much into things.

Contact lenses are far more recognizable then they are supposed to be in that pic - and you even could see it if it wasn't soo close.

And I wonder what Mika would think about these closeups if he knew about them. I can say for myself that I truly would not be very amused if I knew that people were discussing the size of my pores...:lmao:

Contact lenses are far more recognizable then they are supposed to be in that pic - and you even could see it if it wasn't soo close.

And I wonder what Mika would think about these closeups if he knew about them. I can say for myself that I truly would not be very amused if I knew that people were discussing the size of my pores...:lmao:

haha aww he knows its all in good fun and that we just care about him enough to wonder about his eye sight! hahaha:naughty: and im sure his pores are microscopicly small because we all know how much he likes his skin care products!!!

i wear contacts, and you can see the blue in my eyes and in others w/ contacts too.... so yes, it does look like he wears contacts!!!!! YAY we both wear contacts! i personally think they arenet colored though. i think thats his real eye colour!! i mean, people w/o contacts dont have a blue ring around their eyes!!! so i personally think he does.

i wear contacts, and you can see the blue in my eyes and in others w/ contacts too.... so yes, it does look like he wears contacts!!!!! YAY we both wear contacts! i personally think they arenet colored though. i think thats his real eye colour!! i mean, people w/o contacts dont have a blue ring around their eyes!!! so i personally think he does.

yeah i thought they were contacts i didnt think they were colored though..i think he might wear colored ones sometimes tho cus ive seen pics where his eyes look greeen

idt there have been any threadson pore size, but this one really isnt as bad as other threads

i don't think it has anything to do with the eye colour, my eyes also are brown but look green sometimes, depends on the light. but i still think it might be contacts, because of the red lines (veins) in his eyes, they stop in a circle around his iris, and with my eyes it's exactly the same when i have been wearing my contacts for several hours. and if you say they would be more visible, well who knows, there are so many different kinds of contact lenses, maybe he has some really expensive very thin ones or something, lol :roftl:

oh god, contacts are always expensive i cold never imagine even more expeinsive ones... i pay like 300 dollars for 6 months worth..is that alot compared to other kinds of contacts?

i have contacts, and if you look that cloe you can REALLY see the blue outline, so no i dont think he has contacts

I have contacts too and I think also that he hasn't contacts :thumbdown: But maybe I'm wrong. Would love to see him with glasses I'm sure it looks great:wub2:

i don't think it has anything to do with the eye colour, my eyes also are brown but look green sometimes, depends on the light. but i still think it might be contacts, because of the red lines (veins) in his eyes, they stop in a circle around his iris, and with my eyes it's exactly the same when i have been wearing my contacts for several hours. and if you say they would be more visible, well who knows, there are so many different kinds of contact lenses, maybe he has some really expensive very thin ones or something, lol :roftl:

I agree! :thumb_yello: And the same thing happens to my eyes. :blink:

yeah i thought they were contacts i didnt think they were colored though..i think he might wear colored ones sometimes tho cus ive seen pics where his eyes look greeen

yeah and then sometimes theyre like dark brown....

idk the same happens w/ me though.... cuz his eyes are hazel (like mine) with brown and green

and i dont have colored ones, but people say i have green eyes, but then i have brown...

the green comes out in the light more

me eyes are brown more in the middle, but really green on the outside

what color are your eyes?