does mika wear glasses/contacts?

yeah and then sometimes theyre like dark brown....

idk the same happens w/ me though.... cuz his eyes are hazel (like mine) with brown and green

and i dont have colored ones, but people say i have green eyes, but then i have brown...

the green comes out in the light more

me eyes are brown more in the middle, but really green on the outside

what color are your eyes?

mine are blueeeee

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lucky!!! i LOVE bllue eyes!! theyre like the ocean!! theyre so pretty!!! i like my eye color still tho.......

aww thanks! ur eyes sound super sweet though! my eyes dont really change like that...itd be fun to have different colors some days! more variety in your life:thumb_yello:

aww thanks! ur eyes sound super sweet though! my eyes dont really change like that...itd be fun to have different colors some days! more variety in your life:thumb_yello:

Mine do the same thing. I've actually had people come up to me and ask what color exactly are your eyes? They are green with brown, gold, grey and black flecks in them and depending on what I'm wearing, certain colors stand out more....

Mine do the same thing. I've actually had people come up to me and ask what color exactly are your eyes? They are green with brown, gold, grey and black flecks in them and depending on what I'm wearing, certain colors stand out more....

awwwwww they sound so pretty and interesting!! u need to post like a close up pic of ur eyes now!! haha i think this post has officially turned into the post a close up of ur beautiful eyes thread!!!

omg.. that picture! i can like see all his pores! madness lol:naughty:

hmmm i dont know =/ maybe he does wear, maybe he doesnt.

MY EYES ARE BLACK. they suck. lol not even dark brown.. black =/ okay or maby REALLY dark brown.

omg.. that picture! i can like see all his pores! madness lol:naughty:

hmmm i dont know =/ maybe he does wear, maybe he doesnt.

MY EYES ARE BLACK. they suck. lol not even dark brown.. black =/ okay or maby REALLY dark brown.

thats really cool though!! they sound mysterious!!! lol im gonna be known on this forum as the girl obsessed with eye balls! :roftl:

i know what u mean, but i have a lot of friends with contactsso i know what it looks like. i dont think he wears them, contacts are usually pretty noticable. he would look cute in glacces though, maybe purple ones like mine!:biggrin2:

my eye's are brown with a dark gray outline pretty normal.

My eyes look like medium brown and green paint swirled together. :D They're a sort of reddish brown in the center and they get lighter as they move farther from the pupil.

awww everyone on here has such cute eyes!! i love it! my eyes are like a light blue with a thick dark blue outline around them:biggrin2:

OKAY!! ill have to take a pic of my eyeball first!! lol someone else can post a pic, but ill describe my eyeball..... ok...... i have hazely eyes.... its brown with littlle dip things of darker brown, and i have some freckles in there too.... and then, on the outside, it becomes greenn!!!! its like olive/grass green and theres a lot...... its weird though, cuzz i ask people, what color are my eyes, and they say brown, and i say no theyre hazely green!!! but then people come up to me and say, u havaae green eyes... so i guess they look sometimes more green, and then more brown other times... id rather have more green eyes, i love green eyes so muchhh!! they remind me of grass and ireland, and irish guys are sexxy...... lol i <3 their accents and hair and eyes...

Soo, are you guys planning on asking him about this before or after you ask to touch his hair ??...............................:roftl::doh::roftl:

haha maybe 1. get a hug 2.ask about contacts 3. touch the hair.. then run away smiling and laughing hysterically with excitment!:biggrin2::roftl: well thats if i ever meet him!! and HOPEFULLY! ill know the answer by then

haha maybe 1. get a hug 2.ask about contacts 3. touch the hair.. then run away smiling and laughing hysterically with excitment!:biggrin2::roftl:

lol hehe precisely......

i wouldnt run away though, i would cling on to him and be stuck until the body guards have to pry me off him....

no not really, that would scare the hotness..... lol

he would put a restraining order against me..

Well as long as you have a plan .... :roftl: :roftl:

hahahaha well i like to have a plan! especially because i know the first time i see him im probably gonna be crying hystrically and screaming and pointing and jumping up and down lol i may have to see him a second time in order to do those things! lol

It looks a bit like he's wearing contacts...

He would look great in glasses!

I've had glasses myself since I was 9 years old. I got contact lenses just two weeks ago ^^ I've been very sceptical against contacts, because I don't like my fingers in my eyes!

But now I got a bit used to it, but I still prefer my glasses. I look smart in glasses ^^

Though I need to get a new pair, the ones I've got now are a bit broken :P

I have blue eyes. Or my right eye isblue. My left eye is half blue, half brown. I love it!

oh god, contacts are always expensive i cold never imagine even more expeinsive ones... i pay like 300 dollars for 6 months worth..is that alot compared to other kinds of contacts?

:shocked: well, compared to mine, yes... i pay about 100 euro for 6 months.

so for the eyeball-fans, here's mine lol :roftl:

auge.jpg

btw i'm wearing contacts there, seems like it also depends on the light if you can see them, on the right side you see them, on the left side you don't. :wink2: