does mika wear glasses/contacts?

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe if he is getting ideas from us...er...

*bats eyelashes*

Y'know Mika...Hannah, who will be at the Atlanta gig, would really like a pair of your braces... :roftl:

HANNAH!!! ur gonna see him in 5 days!? u should definitly ask him if he saw all the crazy ppl on mfc talking about his eyes and if thats y he started to wear them!!:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

His glasses are quite cool, but does anyone knows why the glass is yellow?

It looks kinda weird to me, I'd prefer them ehm? transparent.

This is my eye btw, and you have to look quite close to see my contact lens.

mittgaos4.png

not only does he make music, he's a part time comedian!!!

eh.. he's a full time comedian and muso!! i love him, every interview i watch of his i end up on the floor- helpless with laughter! i think its cos he doesnt take himeself seriously like so many other celbraties. so he can have a laugh, and doesnt mind looking like an idiot!

Skipping back a bit............did anyone notice that the video was uploaded onto Youtube 10 months ago.............before he was known at all.....which would be odd for someone to prentend to be Mika if no-one knew who Mika was!?!

Just a thought.........and I'm still not sure if it's him either!!

Vix x

Ten months? :blink: Where did you see that? Could you give the link?

oh yeah i saw that! but doesn't wikipedia say michael? oh well!

wiki says a lot of things.. it even said once he had a gf named.. what was it again..? :blink:

I'd not trust it.

everyone's got beautiful eyes here. :boxed:

Yeah I was wondering how much is coincidence etc with what has been happening lately, and then Sivan gets to be Lollipop girl when everyone went nuts about him pulling some fans on stage with him and Caroline and Vix desperately seeking ways to be lollipop girl for just one gig, and I am sure there will be more we will have to keep our eyes open for more coincidences in future girls. so Mika if your spying......

VIX and CAROLINE are DESPERATE to be LOLLIPOP girls for you, I am not sure what gigs CAROLINE is going to but VIX is going to

MANCHESTER

DONCASTER

NEWCASTLE

so if your a dream come true maker lol or a Mr. fix it, then you know where we are me darlin' (I'll be happy to be erm...old mother Hubbard or an ageing ballerina in my daughter tutu) we await eagerly your PM

(you can't blame a gal for tying can you lol).

U should post this in the picture captions thread, u'll have more chances to be read:wink2: :cool:

Did I say something??? Me ??? no nothing...:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

• 5 months later...