Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Early this morning I was laying in bed relaxing when suddenly

my clock radio came on and

Surprise:shocked:

Love Today was on and I yelled out loud

Whaay haaay!!!!

And woke everyone in the house up:naughty:

Good for you I say! I went to sleep at 2 this night, and I was woken up at 5 this morning!! How??? By a scream!! There was some drunken girl and her boyfriend and another guy, and they were screaming at each other, having a fight, it lasted an hour long!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRR It's always the same where I live!

Every week there's this ridiculous couple screaming and yelling, then another day it's a bunch of drunk people that's screaming and singing here in the middle of the night. I can't stand to live here anymore!!

my awakening was terrifying this morning :sneaky2:

i opened my eyes and it took me a bit to realise that it was sunday morning...then i jumped off the bed screaming :shocked: cause i completely forgot that on tuesday i've got my english exam and i still haven't prepared my oral presentation...:shocked: :shocked:

it's really been a terrible awakening..believe me! :mf_rosetinted:

That's a great way to wake up. I usually just wake up to the sunrise, and the first thing I see when I open my eyes is a whorl of pink, blue, and orangeness in the sky. Though two weeks ago, I was driving and I forgot my i-Pod, and had no CDs in the car when I really, really wanted to hear a Mika song... And I turned on the radio just in time to hear, "I wanna talk to you" starting off Grace Kelly. I let out a terrific cheer, and the windows were open... I got a really disturbed look from the guy in the car on the other side of me...

That's a great way to wake up. I usually just wake up to the sunrise, and the first thing I see when I open my eyes is a whorl of pink, blue, and orangeness in the sky. Though two weeks ago, I was driving and I forgot my i-Pod, and had no CDs in the car when I really, really wanted to hear a Mika song... And I turned on the radio just in time to hear, "I wanna talk to you" starting off Grace Kelly. I let out a terrific cheer, and the windows were open... I got a really disturbed look from the guy in the car on the other side of me...

Wow!!! Lucky you I love it when that happens.

I woke up a BILLION TIMES to GK 'cause in the morning they play GK a lot on the radio!!!:wub2: Once I was sleeping with my window open at night and the next morning I heard outside the radio playing GK!!!! After that I was with my mom in the car and I heard Relax on the radio!!! :bleh:

MIKA'S EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!:punk:

Early this morning I was laying in bed relaxing when suddenly

my clock radio came on and

Surprise:shocked:

Love Today was on and I yelled out loud

Whaay haaay!!!!

And woke everyone in the house up:naughty:

Ehe...this morning I woke up with my sister's ringtone...guess what song was...MIKAMANIA is everywhere :biggrin2: