2007 -- Mika On Rove!!!! - Australia : 03-06-2007

Jolene

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And just as cute and ticklish too. :naughty:

its funny..on my myspace i wrote in the ppl i want to meet... MIKA, JOHN MAYER and ELMO... LOL!

mika i did!

john mayer i might on june 10th! *faint*

and elmo!?! what about Elmo?! ;)

Will post this on the aussie thread as well, but have just heard that Mika will be on Perth Nova (obviously not in the studio though:sneaky2: ) Friday morning with an interview with Nathan & Nat (our brekky dj's) He is also going to be on Merrick & Rosso nationally (don't know what day though.) I should be able to link both onto the site. :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

• 6 years later...
the interview video has not been uploaded to this thread yet.

Mika Interview on Rove

http://ichneumon.buzznet.com/user/video/542251/mika-interview-rove/

I can't see it right now, is that the interview where the showman wears femine clothes and asks Mika if he can cover 5 octaves like the alien of the 5th element? :aah:

I learnt how to make tea out of that interview. :wink2:

I can't see it right now, is that the interview where the showman wears femine clothes and asks Mika if he can cover 5 octaves like the alien of the 5th element? :aah:

I learnt how to make tea out of that interview. :wink2:

Yes, that's the one! I always loved this interview -- and love Rove! You know, he's in the US now, trying to make a go of it here.

And thanks Eriko for making sure we have everything archived. I think it's so cool that we have all of this history stored here. :flowers2:

A YouTube user RE-uploaded !

Grace Kelly (HD)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkcyq01m40w

[YOUTUBE]Mkcyq01m40w[/YOUTUBE]

Awwww.... It's been almost 7 years since this first aired and it still makes me smile.

And I still love that the farmyard animals are in the background! :teehee:

Yes, that's the one! I always loved this interview -- and love Rove! You know, he's in the US now, trying to make a go of it here.

And thanks Eriko for making sure we have everything archived. I think it's so cool that we have all of this history stored here. :flowers2:

I wish Rove was on free to air TV here. His show is on pay TV, and I'm not paying $50 a month for only a few TV shows.

How did I miss this gem?!

And is that Ainsley Harriot there too?

I'm surprised you missed it. I thought heaps of people saw it.

And yep, sure is. The only reason I recognised him is cause his face is on rice packets in the supermarket :teehee:

• 3 months later...