The Exams Thread

Droopsy

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:biggrin2::thumb_yello: i finished mine last week. :biggrin2::punk: and i dont have any more till february next year(well except for tests):cool: can you beat this. i did really well in the ones i thot id fail because i was spending too much time here.:biggrin2:

My greatest sympathy to all you poor souls who are still battling it out with them. my heart is with you always:biggrin2:

In this period I've to prepare 5 exams for July, all about child development psychology. One is particularly hard: I have to go to the schools to make tests about metalanguage and metaphores to children between 4 and 6 years...but the reward, aside from the vote, is huge: children's fantasy and answers make me laugh to tears...make me smile, and think positive for world's destiny :)

I have an exam 13 days later and it is a VERY important exam- which will sign me to a prestiged highschool and I'm dying to study there. This exam is my only chance to study at that high school. It contains 25 turkish 25 maths 25 science and 25 social studies questions... BORING STUFF ...... Hope I can do it!! (and I'll share the results with you)

Wish me all the best !! :wink2:

This thread makes me so glad to be an oldling, not a youngling!

I haven't sat an exam for 19 years and it feels great!:naughty:

Sorry, you all have my sympathy becasue I hated exams.

:biggrin2: *argh You are so lucky!!!

Anyway.....two more weeks to go...

ok...so let's start: i've got to prepare 5 exams for june and july! tomorrow i've got the oral part of my english exam, but it's easy cos i had to prepare a presentation..:bleh: the in june i have: the written part of english exam, economy of least developed countries and geography of development... then in june i've got historical geography and sociology of islam!

then work...mika gig on july, 19th :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: and a bit of holiday...then in september another exam :thumbdown: history!

i'm a bit worried cos i don't know when i can study!i'm the whole day at the uni,come back home at 6pm and i'm tired...can't study in the evening...the classes won't finish till june 11th...and the day after i've got an exam :shocked:

sorry for my vent...but i'm really worried! :shocked:

AAAAAAAAAH !! i've got my exam results today at 11 o clock (and it's 09:50 here) ........ i'm so stressed ! it's really really important for me and i'm afraid it went wrong :tears: :tears:

sorry i just felt like telling it !

AAAAAAAAAH !! i've got my exam results today at 11 o clock (and it's 09:50 here) ........ i'm so stressed ! it's really really important for me and i'm afraid it went wrong :tears: :tears:

sorry i just felt like telling it !

how were your results?????

pfff;, my first exam yesterday didn't went too good, but not awful either... don't know it...

I've got an English exam the morning of my Mika concert. Soooo failing those Essays.

Kate

Period 3

Mr. Banks

Final Exam

1. Mika is gorgeous. Mika. Mika. Mika. Mika. Mika. Mika. Mika. Mika. Mika. Mika. Mika. Mika. Mika. Mika. Mika. Mika. Mika. Mika. Mika. Mika. Mika. Mika. Mika. Mika. Mika. Mika.

Tomorrow morning I'm taking 3 SAT II tests...US history, lit, and math. *dies* And then next weekend I get to take the ACT. After that, NO MORE TESTS! YAY! (Well, for a few months at least!!)

This thread makes me so glad to be an oldling, not a youngling!

I haven't sat an exam for 19 years and it feels great!:naughty:

Sorry, you all have my sympathy because I hated exams.

Well, I'm quite oldling...but exams, in my life, never end...