The Exams Thread

Droopsy

I've just got my report card !!Straight A's..!! :biggrin2:

And my math teacher who signed me to enter a math contest just gave the results!! I've got a bronze medal!:biggrin2:

This is ironic... I HATE maths but I now have a bronze medal from a math contest..:blink: weird..

Wow!! :thumb_yello: Congrats!!!!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just got my report card !!Straight A's..!! :biggrin2:

And my math teacher who signed me to enter a math contest just gave the results!! I've got a bronze medal!:biggrin2:

This is ironic... I HATE maths but I now have a bronze medal from a math contest..:blink: weird..

good girl!!!:thumb_yello:

I have finished my exam today!!!:roftl:

I guess I should get some rest...:naughty:

I did the first part of my Math exam today, and I'm doing the second part on Monday. After that, I'll be finished with Math for the rest of my life. Yays!:biggrin2:

I have two exams on Thursday. English and World Religions. I'm glad they're so early on in the exam schedule, because I hate having to sit around and "study" for 5 days.

I'm having one exam tomorrow.:shocked: And normally I'd be sick worried but (un)fortunately I've been so busy with everything lately that I don't even have time to worry.:bleh: Of course Mika's music is the best help.:biggrin2::thumb_yello: I can already see myself tomorrow listening LICM out loud while driving to my school.:mf_rosetinted:

FREEDOM!!!

seriously, i cant believe its over! what on earth am i gonna do now that there's no studying/worrying to do?

:biggrin2: i'll survive though

there was the oracle database design exam- passed that(highest grade in my school too:blush-anim-cl: ), then the 5 cambridge advanced english exam papers, not so thrilled about my performance at those, but i have the excuse of having been exhausted at that time! shool is up too, got first place, so you could say it's been a nice year's work:D

just gotta chill and have fun until august when i get the results on that cambridge test and have another oracle certificate to get...but that seems to be a lifetime away!:naughty:

so, happy holiday everybody!

and good luck to all those who still ahve some exams to take!

I'll have my baccalaureat exams next week ! I'm a little scared at the moment ! :wub2: wish me luck!

Bafta!

if what i've heard about it is true, there isn't much to worry about. besides, all exams end up being easier than you expected them to be:biggrin2:

just make sure you get enough sleep and try to stay confident and you'll be fine:thumb_yello:

hey my birthdays tmrew!

im almost done with exams i have my chem regents tomorrow and then im done, but i had us history today and last week i had days 1 and 2 of eng and the math b regents