The Exams Thread

Droopsy

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im kinda upset cus i had regents and i didnt get the grades i wanted..on my spanish i got a 96! which is good..but the other two i didnt do so hot like on my global i got an 83 and on bio i got an 87..i got so angry cus bio is like my best class besides spanish and i got an 87!! i was thinking of taking global and bio again to get in the 90s and my fam said they dont think i should..but i think i should..maybe...what do u guys think? cus if i take it again its like my whole summer studying cus the exams are like on the aug 17th....IM SO CONFUZZLED!!

My exams are finally over! I had four practical exams and 5 written exams over a period three weeks. I think that I failed a few of them but I won't get my marks for another three weeks so I have three weeks of peace and happiness and lollipops and rainbows and lovely camp British pop singers. *dances like Carlton on the Fresh Prince of Bel Air*

My exams are finally over! I had four practical exams and 5 written exams over a period three weeks. I think that I failed a few of them but I won't get my marks for another three weeks so I have three weeks of peace and happiness and lollipops and rainbows and lovely camp British pop singers. *dances like Carlton on the Fresh Prince of Bel Air*

The Carlton!:biggrin2:

Aw, that was always my favourite show...

I'll be leaving in about half an hour to do my exams. I hate exams. I've got a 94 in english, and I don't want it to change.:thumbdown:

I still can't realize it. I still don't believe it.

But today I passed one of the most difficult exams on our faculty.6aik0g3.gifI was so terribly nervous, especially because I hate oral exams more than anything else in the world.

But I survived it. :insane::woot_jump:

I have to thank Mika's music for all that...if it wasn't for his perfect voice and songs that helped me to calm down then I probably wouldn't pass it.:flowers2:

I begin my exams on Monday !!!!I can't believe it !!! I have about 6 exams . I won't be here for 2 weeks ! See you all after the 10 th of July .I'll miss you !:blush-anim-cl:

good luck!

i've been spending all my credit wishing the best to all the poor souls who are taking the 'bac' exams this week:naughty:

but i'll be going through it too, this time next year, so can't be a cheapskate about it:bleh:

good luck!

i've been spending all my credit wishing the best to all the poor souls who are taking the 'bac' exams this week:naughty:

but i'll be going through it too, this time next year, so can't be a cheapskate about it:bleh:

i didn't know the bac also existed in romania :roftl: ! i thought it was typic french !

i didnt know it existed in france either:roftl: , although we have adopted many french things, especially where language is concerned

we're not that different after all!:biggrin2:

I took a 8 at FRENCH ORAL EXAMINATION !!! The teachers were so jelous that I read so well ! They were so stupid!

yeah, they can be a pain in the a** sometimes:thumbdown: