"Big Girl You Are Beautiful" single set to be released on July 16th

Showtunes17

MIKA's Next Single

30/05/2007

MIKA’s next single will be ‘Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)’ and will be released on 23 July, on CD, 7†and a remix 12â€. The video for the single was recently filmed in East Croydon and featured a lot of fans who came down to help out. Huge thanks to all those who got involved, we hope you had a great time.

Isn't it funny how Mika Fan Club is one step ahead of Mika's official site in almost everything? :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we are the best and we dont miss a thing i think its simply because we have soo many pairs of eyes between us...and we are a bit obsessed :naughty:

Obsession here in MFC?? :blink: You sure?

I'm a bit disappointed. :( I thought I could buy the Big Girl single in London and maybe get Mika to sign it... :wub2: But I can't be around on the 23th. :thumbdown: And there's no chance I could buy the single here in Finland! :sneaky2: Finland is sooo much behind! I wonder if they're even gonna release it here... I haven't found Mika's other singles anywhere. Had to buy Love Today from abroad.

i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to see that thing:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

but im wondering why mika chose to make the video of big girl before relax or lollipop that are songs that i really like more than big girl:punk:

BUT still in very very very very very very very very excited to get to see the thing...:naughty: :naughty:

i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to see that thing:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

but im wondering why mika chose to make the video of big girl before relax or lollipop that are songs that i really like more than big girl:punk:

BUT still in very very very very very very very very excited to get to see the thing...:naughty: :naughty:

I agree it would be murder if he didn't release Relax take it easy here in the UK, that song has NO.1 for more than 4 weeks written ALL OVER IT!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
ohh! so excited! hey does anyone know where to find the big girl video, cos ive seen loads of pics but no video... is it even relased yet?

nope. not released yet. probably will be a while after the single though.

but here's a sneak peek:

like a said, im a mika junkie.... i must satisfy my needs! and i have friends on all th threds, so id feel bad if i didnt talk to them all!

OH MY GOD!!!! MALAYSIA!!! ( just niticed) where! that's my home! i grew up there!!!! tell me!! *hypervetilates at the propect of knowing someone who might just know where brunei is*

like a said, im a mika junkie.... i must satisfy my needs! and i have friends on all th threds, so id feel bad if i didnt talk to them all!

OH MY GOD!!!! MALAYSIA!!! ( just niticed) where! that's my home! i grew up there!!!! tell me!! *hypervetilates at the propect of knowing someone who might just know where brunei is*

Woad? You grew up in Malaysia?! No kidding?!

Brunei is in between Sabah and Sarawak... :thumb_yello: