MIKA @ Birmingham Carling Academy

-Jennie-

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you remember Palladium?! Gosh I only remember that dude in his PJ's lol nothing else:roftl:

i will tell you what i rememebr i remember getting crushed into the side rails as they all came down to give the front row High fives and i also remeber the lovely back up singer coming up to me and saying how she could see me from the stage :biggrin2:

i will tell you what i rememebr i remember getting crushed into the side rails as they all came down to give the front row High fives and i also remeber the lovely back up singer coming up to me and saying how she could see me from the stage :biggrin2:

She said that to us too - she was really nice actually we kept talking to her everytime she tried to walk off.

I remember two Palladium groupies screaming so loudly they could be heard at the other site of Bham and taking up front row-I wonder who will be the supporting band this time-gosh can't wait!!:roftl:

I remember two Palladium groupies screaming so loudly they could be heard at the other site of Bham and taking up front row-I wonder who will be the supporting band this time-gosh can't wait!!:roftl:

Yeah they were next to us. I was deaf by the time Mika got on stage! They went after Palladium had finished though.

hmm yes i was pondering the same thing...maybee it will be palladium again :biggrin2:

Does anyone know if they are doing the whole buy a drink from the bar down the road, get to queue jump thing?

a very touchy subject with us that is :naughty:

lets just say Yes they did the last time mika played at the academy in Birmingham :naughty:

Does anyone know if they are doing the whole buy a drink from the bar down the road, get to queue jump thing?

:blowup:

we'll have to find out on the day I guess.

It was kinda funny actually when they started to let them in before us and EVERYONE in our queue went BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

It's the fact they promised that we'd both be let in the exact same time! It wouldn't have bothered me as much if we had an equal chance!

(I still got to the front centre but that's not the point!)