MIKA @ Birmingham Carling Academy

-Jennie-

:blowup:

we'll have to find out on the day I guess.

It was kinda funny actually when they started to let them in before us and EVERYONE in our queue went BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

It's the fact they promised that we'd both be let in the exact same time! It wouldn't have bothered me as much if we had an equal chance!

(I still got to the front centre but that's not the point!)

Yehhh....I remember the BOOOOOO... sweet memories:naughty:

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol everyone went Boooo and my sister turned to me and said.......its just going to really annoy the security guards and they will hold us back for longer :naughty:

There was a couple at Birmingham who tried pushing in - the just got to the queue - heaven knows where they had been, i thought they had just arrived. This was at like, 6.59. As a couple of us won the competition, Stars had to mske sure that we were let in first which was quite amusing, i have to say. :thumb_yello:

The security bloke told this bloke and woman that they had to get to the back of the queue. Quite bloody well right aswell!!! I wouldn't dream of pushing in. I have never ever done anything like that. I won't let anyone push in front of me either! No way! There WOULD be trouble if anyone tried doing that in front of me!

:blowup:

we'll have to find out on the day I guess.

It was kinda funny actually when they started to let them in before us and EVERYONE in our queue went BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

It's the fact they promised that we'd both be let in the exact same time! It wouldn't have bothered me as much if we had an equal chance!

(I still got to the front centre but that's not the point!)

aha. touchy subject i see :bleh:

yeah-I got into that argument with security bloke and then I thought to myself what if he bans me? cause looked like he really wanted to:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah that's why we shut up. We only asked if we'd all be let in at the same time and suddenly everyone in the queue ended up in an argument with security...Whoops

Everybody, do not worry. We will get there and then just go in and hopefully get to the front. :biggrin2:

We will not let any tosspots push their way through! It will be fine! :biggrin2:

Yes we just have to stay close to Sara with her Bo Peeps Cane she will clear the way for us all to get to the Front :biggrin2::naughty::roftl:

Yes you must come!!

(Sleep and eat though or you won't be able to come!)

Must think of priorities :hypo: Mika :hypo: Concert :hypo: Chocolate:boxed: MFC members :hypo:

So.... I don't even know if you have already bought the tickets or not:blink:

I dont think tickets have sold out just yet :bleh:

and Tantastic you should definately come do we need to pursuade you more than saying MIKA will be there AND we can definately get right to the front :biggrin2:

Tanstastic -Nicole and I are going to stay in the backpackers hostel that Kata and Blue stayed in last time. Blue said it was nice and clean and only £16 a night. Come on, it'll be great!

hmm i may be tempted to stay the night aswell it was just too much driving back home the same day .....well stressful :blink:

come onnn Tantastic coome to Birmingham :thumb_yello: