MIKA @ Birmingham Carling Academy

-Jennie-

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't feel silly - i thought they would have gone quickly too........wonder why not....? Perhaps not enough pople know about the tour - i know that my family had absolutely no idea.........they aren't on myspace or anything so maybe that's why.............who is incharge of marketing!!!! :blink::roftl:

:roftl::roftl:

Don't feel silly - i thought they would have gone quickly too........wonder why not....? Perhaps not enough pople know about the tour - i know that my family had absolutely no idea.........they aren't on myspace or anything so maybe that's why.............who is incharge of marketing!!!! :blink::roftl:

:roftl::roftl:

they were in the newspaper last week :) I saw the advert!

Might just be because it's in November ...such a long time away

welll atleast this time i havent had to get any of my tickets from ebay which i had to for both leeds and birmingham in may :biggrin2:

we are all prepared which is a good thing :thumb_yello:

Oh good, in the paper is great!! :thumb_yello: More people will be aware now. :thumb_yello:

I asked my sister if she wanted to go but she has just moved house and she's skint and doesn't know if her in laws can look after kids as her husband would have gone aswell. :blink:

What's wrong Jennie? What's happened? :shocked:

My mom might move to London and asked if I'd go and live with her if she did. (I live with my dad at the moment) So I might, and then find a place of my own down there once I get a job and stuff.

It's not definate yet - she's just gonna move anywhere where she can get a job but London's pretty high on the list :thumb_yello:

My mom might move to London and asked if I'd go and live with her if she did. (I live with my dad at the moment) So I might, and then find a place of my own down there once I get a job and stuff.

It's not definate yet - she's just gonna move anywhere where she can get a job but London's pretty high on the list :thumb_yello:

Phew! :sweatdrop:

I thought you were having probs at home or you were gonna be kicked out or summat! LOL!!! I was worried about you there for a sec!!:naughty:

That's pretty cool then. :biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...