MIKA @ Birmingham Carling Academy

-Jennie-

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am!! there is a thread !

Yesssss...ignore my message, (embarrassed) I only noticed that there was a thread AFTER posting, hum...

I was actually panicking thinking that maybe I got my tickets from some bogus site that was in fact NOT ticketmaster but a fraud, and that that was the reason why it said the 23rd and not the 22nd !! HAHAHA!

I had cold sweats and all!!

What a nightmare (I am):boxed:

Will be good! I'm excited!!:biggrin2:

Let's hope I get to meet more MFC'ers this time! At SH I chatted to a couple but I was feeling so tired and kranky that I didn't have the courage to go up to the whole group, sorry for that, I didn't mean to be unfriendly but I'd had a cr@p day and I just felt so drained.....:sneaky2:

I am looking fwd to meeting more :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
:naughty: :naughty: dont worry MFC'ers are pretty hard to miss :naughty: :naughty:

Yeah you could say that...

I'm gonna have to be a bit careful in Birmingham though compared to anywhere else... I actually know people here :naughty:

Jennie isnt it a bit too late for that?? :roftl: :roftl:

well i guess depending on if the somerset house concert ever gets televised not to mention the newspapers you have been in :wink2:

Jennie isnt it a bit too late for that?? :roftl: :roftl:

well i guess depending on if the somerset house concert ever gets televised not to mention the newspapers you have been in :wink2:

hm.. good point :naughty:

I'll have to make sure that from now on I dress sooooo outrageously that no one can recognise me :wink2: