MIKA @ Birmingham Carling Academy

-Jennie-

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I'll be in London then and I don't know whether i'll be able to come back for 3 days with exams and stuff. If I know for definate closer to the time I might scrounge around for a ticket to the other one. (Or if you lot FORCE me to stay)

At least I can go to all the London ones no problem though to make up for it! :D

Because I'll be in London then and I don't know whether i'll be able to come back for 3 days with exams and stuff. If I know for definate closer to the time I might scrounge around for a ticket to the other one. (Or if you lot FORCE me to stay)

At least I can go to all the London ones no problem though to make up for it! :D

Ohh:naughty: Okay:bleh: :yay:

out of all the tickets i have brought myself i have only recieved Birmingham 23rd and london the 4th ...but expect to be recieving tickets upto 10 - 7 days before the concert date :thumb_yello:

out of all the tickets i have brought myself i have only recieved Birmingham 23rd and london the 4th ...but expect to be recieving tickets upto 10 - 7 days before the concert date :thumb_yello:

thanks bexxy :thumb_yello:

i havent received mine for birmingham the 22nd yet ? you would have thought they would have come before the ones for the 23rd wouldnt you ? :boxed:

i know it doesnt make sense i ordered my 22nd one ages before my 23rd ticket .... but i am not worried they usually get sent out in plenty of time...any ways you have 3 MONTHS!!!!!

:roftl: :roftl:

worry about it in october :wink2:

i know it doesnt make sense i ordered my 22nd one ages before my 23rd ticket .... but i am not worried they usually get sent out in plenty of time...any ways you have 3 MONTHS!!!!!

:roftl: :roftl:

worry about it in october :wink2:

I know but i wont be happy untill they are in my hand and safe :roftl:

i think these next couple of months are going to fly by :blink: it feels like the gigs are in like 4 weeks or something to me :naughty:

wow.. you bought them on the same day that I did.. what a coincidence (and wow what a hard word :blink:)

Yes! What a coincidence! And that we happened to buy them from the same place and the same time:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

That scares me!