MIKA @ Manchester Apollo

-Jennie-

LOL!! :roftl:

I feel the same....and I'm going on 20th and 22nd too so am under even more pressure to have three different outfits!! :shocked:

Like it really matters but it has to be done!

I mean, imagine the shame if by some miracle I got to meet him on all three nights and I was wearing the same outfit!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

I think he'll recognise you if you wear the same outfit! :wink2:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: I can see why you fell for him, he certainly romanced you didn't he??

Thing is, if he was a student there, what was he doing in the 'local' pubs? :shocked: Students and locals rarely mix and even less so in Salford!

I used to walk home late at night through Salford when drunk after a night out in Manchester. I cringe now when I think of it. The things you do as a youngster...but I'm still here in one piece thank God!

He didn't get on with many students cos they argue till the wee hours about the sky being green and the grass blue, lmao he must have preferred the more peaceful life :naughty:

Yes I wouldn't dream of walking the places I used to alone nowadays, the world seems much more unsafe to me.

or if people are staying in same hotels and wanting to go queue at same time we could meet at the hotel and go together. (I'm feeling the pressure t dress up for Manchester too now lol). pfft ive already made my daughters outfit its ME that need s sorting and I got work n sto0f and MFC takes up so much of my time :wink2:

So, can we all say what time we will be getting to the queue??

I remember 5.30 being mentioned - any advance on that??

I will have a job on my hands getting there any earlier. But if I don't see you all in the queue, are we meeting up afterwards??

I can't imagine how long it'll take, driving INTO Manchester at thet time, but yes, I'm aiming for 5:30.

I want to meet up so look out for the MFC little sign and the flashing heart!

And afterwards? I guess we'll hang around the stage door with bated breath! And see what happens - bearing in mind that I've work the next day and it's Manchester so it could well be pelting down.

Yea by the time we get there, get booked in, get ready if we are gonna go in costumes, walk there or w/e, then I think 5.30 is what I will try my best to aim for (but I am well known for being late, they say I will even be late to my own funeral lol).

Yea by the time we get there, get booked in, get ready if we are gonna go in costumes, walk there or w/e, then I think 5.30 is what I will try my best to aim for (but I am well known for being late, they say I will even be late to my own funeral lol).

Late for your own funeral is fine. Late for Mika? No!

Yep it's been unseasonally dry here in Manc so far this Autumn, we are probably due a downpour..fingers crossed though.

I've just finished making my own bootleg Mika Fan Club badge for identification purposes; I had to make one using my daughter's Super Badge It! machine (not so Super, it's crappy!), it's a long story involving tight-fistedness and postal theft :roftl: maybe I'll tell you about it at the gig but I won't bore you with it here!!!

I have (genuine) flashing hearts a plenty though so you won't miss me :naughty:

I can't believe it's only 2 weeks away!

Less.

Two weeks yesterday!!!!

In two weeks we'll be suffering from post-Mika depression. Or hopefully still on cloud nine!

I am dreading the Post-Mika depression already, isn't it ridiculous??

Honestly though I'm starting to have trouble sleeping already...too excited!!:biggrin2: