MIKA @ Manchester Apollo

-Jennie-

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruth just texted me to say they have taken Holy Johnny on stage again! :naughty:

Don't know if it is Big Girl's Holy Johnny or the one who was in Glasgow on Saturday. But I think it is the Glasgow guy, he was from Wales I think and I don't think BG and HJ were going to Manchester.

Ruth just texted me to say they have taken Holy Johnny on stage again! :naughty:

Don't know if it is Big Girl's Holy Johnny or the one who was in Glasgow on Saturday. But I think it is the Glasgow guy, he was from Wales I think and I don't think BG and HJ were going to Manchester.

Sounds cool:thumb_yello:

Can't wait for more news:punk: :punk:

what does that mean ???

When you post in a thread you subscribe to it. If you click on account in the bar at the top of the page you can see the threads you've posted in.

It's just handy cuz you don't have to go through page after page to find the thread.

this is for people who dont have palladium on their myspace & need tickets

We have 3 free tickets to give away for tonights gig, Palladium supporting Mika at the Manchester Apollo. If you would like to come please contact Jonny .. 5PM TODAY!!!

In return for this, we would like your help collecting email addresses from the crowd before and after the show, so you would need to arrive around 6:30pm.

First come first serve.

short notice though !

They didn't get anyone to collect - they did it themselves which was fun.