Yoppappop

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i looked it up on aa routeplanner its about a 2hour drive :thumb_yello:

THX!!!

2hrs....hmmmmmmmmmm....well i drove about that long to go to the manchester one sooo....i might just be there....it looks like an AMAZING venue!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

i intend to sleep on a service station car park on the 25th november ....if i cant afford a hotel that is...... so that i can stay up north for both the doncaster and newcastle venues :naughty:

THX!!!

2hrs....hmmmmmmmmmm....well i drove about that long to go to the manchester one sooo....i might just be there....it looks like an AMAZING venue!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Lauren it really is a great venue :biggrin2: , the floor is not that big and a huge two level balcony goes around it

OK, I'm officially part of the Newcastle thread. I just need someone to chum along with.....:biggrin2:

yr welcome to come with me and bex, and MM cos i think she's gonna try and get me on a plane!!!:bleh:

:naughty: yup we are all one big family here you just cant miss us at a Mika concert :thumb_yello:

im just not putting my name on the list so i dont jinx myself :naughty:

thats why i put mayb!!! Lol is yopp doing threads 4 each of them? good idea!!!

I'm in.... Newcastle:thumb_yello:

Going to see the Fray at the academy a couple of weeks before, so will get a feel for the place:biggrin2:

I would have love to come - but with Glasgow the weekend beforehand - my energy, and my bank account will both be very depleted and in need of a rest!!! I so wanted to meet everyone - but will just have to be satisfied with meeting the folks who manage Glasgow!!! :thumb_yello: